PDA

View Full Version : Griots spray on wax

Richs66
06-19-2018, 05:12 PM
Threw on some griots spray wax today, I had the car already dry when putting this on, does it work better if the car is still wet.?? Another question I looked up the spray wax on AG said to use this to enhance your existing wax.

Would I be better off just using the Best of show wax, just trying something new, usually I just use the meg UFF.

Thanks

Rich

PaulMys
06-19-2018, 05:37 PM
Hey Rich!

The GG spray wax is best used on a clean, dry, already waxed surface. It's pretty much a booster for your LSP you already have.

Firehouse Mike
06-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Hey Rich!

The GG spray wax is best used on a clean, dry, already waxed surface. It's pretty much a booster for your LSP you already have.

Agree with this as well. That being said I'm finding that the Best Of Show Detailer works excellently as a drying aid as does their Waterless Wash & Wax (and is more economical too).

Mike

PaulMys
06-19-2018, 06:48 PM
Agree with this as well. That being said I'm finding that the Best Of Show Detailer works excellently as a drying aid as does their Waterless Wash & Wax (and is more economical too).

Mike

The Best of Show detailer is incredible. Best QD I have ever used to date.

jkrig
06-19-2018, 08:24 PM
I've used spray on wax as a drying aid and never had a issue.....preferred it over D156 actually

Richs66
06-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Paul, you always come thru, I"ll pick up some of that best of show stuff

Rich

PaulMys
06-20-2018, 05:48 PM
I've used spray on wax as a drying aid and never had a issue.....preferred it over D156 actually

Yeah, I wasn't saying that you couldn't use it as a drying aid. But, I think it works best on a dry panel. JMO

Paul, you always come thru, I"ll pick up some of that best of show stuff.

You'll love the Best of Show QD, Rich.

Rich

Rrthomas78
06-21-2018, 01:29 PM
From what I understand is the original Griot's spray wax works fine as a drying aid but the new best of show spray wax needs to be applied dry

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)