PDA

View Full Version : Need a Detail from Western Detroit Suburbs

bl3ujay07
06-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone! It has been a very LONG time since I have posted. Bought my first detailing equipment in...2010?! I moved from Wisconsin, to California, and now to Michigan until October 2019. I currently live an an apartment with a roommate and do not have a garage where I can detail my car.

I just bought a black low mileage 2010 Audi S4. Pictures prior looked nice but on a sunny day, it does not. Car looks to have been under a rotary tool and wax galore in cracks/crevices and rubber trims.

Again, because I live in an apartment and the car is every now and then under a carport only, I would like to have the car coated with a high end "permanent" coating...i.e. Cquartz, Opticoat, etc after the detail. Car will go through a touchless wash (if I can find a good one near me) now and then.

Is there anyone in the western Detroit suburb area (I am in Farmington Hills) that can help me with detailing and coat my car? I am open to a shop or individual as long as there is experience with black German paint. I only need an exterior detail as I will be driving back to WI to detail the interior myself. Please post below or PM me. Ability to install a clear bra is would be a plus!

B5visser
06-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone! It has been a very LONG time since I have posted. Bought my first detailing equipment in...2010?! I moved from Wisconsin, to California, and now to Michigan until October 2019. I currently live an an apartment with a roommate and do not have a garage where I can detail my car.

I just bought a black low mileage 2010 Audi S4. Pictures prior looked nice but on a sunny day, it does not. Car looks to have been under a rotary tool and wax galore in cracks/crevices and rubber trims.

Again, because I live in an apartment and the car is every now and then under a carport only, I would like to have the car coated with a high end "permanent" coating...i.e. Cquartz, Opticoat, etc after the detail. Car will go through a touchless wash (if I can find a good one near me) now and then.

Is there anyone in the western Detroit suburb area (I am in Farmington Hills) that can help me with detailing and coat my car? I am open to a shop or individual as long as there is experience with black German paint. I only need an exterior detail as I will be driving back to WI to detail the interior myself. Please post below or PM me. Ability to install a clear bra is would be a plus!

Reach out to Greg Keeney (keeneyautodetailing.com). He's in Brighton and can hook you up with IGL Kenzo!

bl3ujay07
06-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the info! I just submitted an inquiry. Hoping to have this done sooner than later as the car doesn't look as "nice" as it should.

VISITOR
06-11-2018, 10:18 PM
if you can't find anyone on here, check out... Autopia Auto Detailing Forum (http://www.autopia.org)

MattPersman
06-12-2018, 05:43 AM
David fermani is in Detroit area. If he can’t do what you want I’m sure he knows a few people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlc95
06-12-2018, 03:17 PM
I would do I, but I'm up in Shelby Twp, and only have Optimum Gloss Coat at my disposal.

Jay is down in the Farmington / Southfield area, and does some great work.

Jay's Auto Detailing - Southfield, Michigan | Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/1JaysAutoDetailingSFM/)