PDA

View Full Version : We need a WG detail spritz

TGates
07-11-2006, 10:58 AM
I know there is a spray sealant, but how about something to replace the old detail spritz? Something to use on dust, smudges, after washing, etc.

JeffW
07-11-2006, 03:02 PM
I know there is a spray sealant, but how about something to replace the old detail spritz? Something to use on dust, smudges, after washing, etc.

For dust, smudges and light stuff? Use the WG spray sealant on it anyway. Works well in this manner.

ScottB
07-11-2006, 06:09 PM

Clearkote Quickshine, or Poorboys Spray and Gloss will substitute nicely. You can alternate between spray sealant as wanted also. Some would also offer Optimum Spray Car Wax but I think its kinda sterile looking.

TGates
07-12-2006, 09:50 AM
BOOO. I was so infatuated with the smell of the Detail Spritz. One of my favortites of all time.

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
I just happened onto tons of the old detail spritz, like around 90 oz. worth! Cam ein the mail today actually!

ScottB
07-12-2006, 09:35 PM
BOOO. I was so infatuated with the smell of the Detail Spritz. One of my favortites of all time.

little trivia .... did you know there was actually two scents ?? The first one released in the test kits actually smelled like mens colonge. Problem was absolutely no difference in look or gloss after using. I was found that the scent counter-reacted with some ingredient. So about 10-15 days later the second was released in a citrus scent and gloss additives working properly.