PDA

View Full Version : 100+ hours of labor on a McLaren 'Full-Monty' project crammed into a 3:50 video

Jean-Claude
06-03-2018, 02:21 PM
We transported this McLaren from the dealer to our facility to perform our full-monty service and provide it with the best luster and protection possible. This video shows a small window of all that went into this project and I hope you enjoy it. The dealer was offering my client "the same job" for about $5,000 less. He went with his gut instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ioqQgX3Dv4

Sizzle Chest
06-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Watched the vid on YT, couldn't view it here for some reason. Very nice work and a great car!

JDGolden
06-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Can't believe how swirled and marred it was before. Was that brand new? It sure has an endless supply of gloss now.

TMQ
06-03-2018, 03:52 PM
My goodness! That's a good video and of course---great work!

Tom

Kamakaz1961
06-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Beautiful! Keep on Rocking!

Calendyr
06-04-2018, 01:56 PM
I love your video! Presentation is awesome! Did you hire a profesionnal for the filming?

Also, I love the modesta sticker you are using, this is a very good idea. Do you get those printed yourself or are they sold by Modesta?

Justin at Final Inspection
06-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Awesome work! One question. When removing the emblems, do you reuse them or are you forced to purchase new ones with adhesive already on them?

Jean-Claude
06-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Watched the vid on YT, couldn't view it here for some reason. Very nice work and a great car!

Thanks!

Can't believe how swirled and marred it was before. Was that brand new? It sure has an endless supply of gloss now.

Yes sir. Brand new and thank you.

My goodness! That's a good video and of course---great work!

Tom

Thank you.

Beautiful! Keep on Rocking!

;)

I love your video! Presentation is awesome! Did you hire a profesionnal for the filming?

Also, I love the modesta sticker you are using, this is a very good idea. Do you get those printed yourself or are they sold by Modesta?

Thanks for the kind words. I shot and produced the video myself.

Modesta dealers are provided with those. Each one has their own logo on it.

Awesome work! One question. When removing the emblems, do you reuse them or are you forced to purchase new ones with adhesive already on them?

We reuse wherever possible to save our client money.