PDA

View Full Version : Power washer foam cannon

Lumorales1975
06-02-2018, 10:34 PM
I have a ryobi power washer and I bought a foam cannon but it will not lock into my power washer gun. What can I do in this case to make it work And where can I get a replacement bottle that broke on me for my foam cannon. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180603/8aed6f31cce093145ad3d31835df17d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMak97008
06-03-2018, 01:54 AM
What do you mean when you say that the bottle will not lock into the power washer gun?

On the end of the wand that came with the power washer is a quick connect end, right? If you place the handle of the wand between your knees to hold it, reach to the end of the wand with hands. Hold the end of the wand beneath the end and with the other hand grab the end of the wand tip and pull it back. You should see ball bearings arranged around the outside of the exposed tip. Holding the end back now, insert the metal part of the bottle into the end of the wand and release your other hand. The bottle should now be firmly engaged with the wand.

Did you do this?

Replacement bottles should be available at Amazon.

Post a picture of the end of your wand if the above description doesn't work for you.