PDA

View Full Version : "New" Mytee Lite III Appears to be Used

001jigsaw
05-31-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey everyone,

So I recently purchased a Mytee Lite III (8070)

I hooked everything up to use it for the first time. Filled the fill reservoir with water, plugged it in, turned on the pump, then the heater, aimed the wand into the fill reservoir to prime the pump, aaaaand dirty water came out!

Does anyone know if Mytee uses any kind of "pump saver" that could've caused the dirty spray to come out?

Waiting to hear back from the company. It definitely doesn't feel very comforting knowing that I may have spent close to $800 on a machine that already has been used and worn. Should've bought from AG!

PaulMys
05-31-2018, 06:02 PM
Wow. I'd be furious.

Get a refund immediately. You didn't buy off of CL, you expected a new machine.

That's outright fraud.

And yes, I'll bet AutoGeek would have never sent you a used machine.....................:cool:

001jigsaw
05-31-2018, 06:09 PM
Wow. I'd be furious.

Get a refund immediately. You didn't buy off of CL, you expected a new machine.

That's outright fraud.

And yes, I'll bet AutoGeek would have never sent you a used machine.....................:cool:

I wish I had it on camera. The moment the dirty water sprayed out, I knew. It was of course immediately flushed out with clean water in maybe a second, like rinsing away my proof! I tried to start an online chat with Mytee (can't find a phone number) to ask them if the serial number had been registered to someone else, but no one ever answered my message.

Funny to see a fellow LI guy, I'm from Nassau.

PaulMys
05-31-2018, 06:12 PM
I wish I had it on camera. The moment the dirty water sprayed out, I knew. It was of course immediately flushed out with clean water in maybe a second, like rinsing away my proof! I tried to start an online chat with Mytee (can't find a phone number) to ask them if the serial number had been registered to someone else, but no one ever answered my message.

Funny to see a fellow LI guy, I'm from Nassau.

That thing is definitely "pre-owned". Lol

I'm out in eastern Suffolk. North Fork.

Rsurfer
05-31-2018, 06:30 PM
Why did you use it? Now you will have to live with a used machine.

rlmccarty2000
05-31-2018, 09:11 PM
Yep, really used now. Buy Autogeek.