PDA

View Full Version : What is your suggestion for buying Commercial Pressure washer?

advisor267
05-26-2018, 11:14 PM
Have there any guys who have great experience to using the Commercial Pressure washer? If you have, Please share with me what's your recommendation? How much price or what is the best brand is suitable for It. That's it.

joleyred
05-27-2018, 05:59 AM
Have there any guys who have great experience to using the Commercial Pressure washer? If you have, Please share with me what's your recommendation? How much price or what is the best brand is suitable for It. That's it.I have a Dewalt 5 hp, 4.5 gpm at 4500 psi that I bought for pressure testing purposes. It is belt drive, way more pressure than you need for automotive purposes. I just let it idle if I using it on my cars. It's a great unit, but not one I would recommend for detailing. I don't remember what I paid for it but it was kinda pricey, as I remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

howardm4
05-27-2018, 07:53 AM
take a peek at allpressurewashers.com and see what they have. All the SunJoe/GreenWorks stuff is 'consumer' grade.

I can't find the reference right now but I think the pumps are only rated to something like 500hr run-time MTBF.
On the other side of the coin, 'pro' stuff is almost always gas powered and and much heavier duty pumps and all that

tcrummitt87
05-27-2018, 12:17 PM
I've personally never used them but Pan the Organizer and the whole Obsessed Garage group love the Kranzle electric ones. Is this for automotive use or for something heavier?

Mike@ShineStruck
05-27-2018, 12:55 PM
Kranzel is one

AR blue has semi pro and professional series in cold and I also believe hot

Camspray is another

Oh and Northstar
Prices will start around 500 andngo over a grand