PDA

View Full Version : Video: HOW TO CLEAN AND DETAIL A CAR INTERIOR !!

OrangeVee
05-26-2018, 01:10 PM
Hi guys,

A couple weeks ago, I gave you a total spring cleaning tutorial for the exterior of your car. This week, I show you how to clean, detail and protect your car's interior! :)

Enjoy the video!

In English:

https://youtu.be/X7z1iFoykEM

In French:

https://youtu.be/kmjFcQ7T7TM

Pats300zx
05-26-2018, 04:28 PM
Just watched it Pan. Another great video!!!

briarpatch
05-26-2018, 06:01 PM
Thanks for putting that together. I really dislike doing interiors, but I like your process. Following it may make doing them more bearable.

OrangeVee
05-27-2018, 01:33 PM
Thanks for putting that together. I really dislike doing interiors, but I like your process. Following it may make doing them more bearable.

Yeah I understand you. Getting a routine down is key to making things more fun. I find that when you know where you're going, i.e. when you know what steps need to be done, you get the job done more efficiently and it makes it more enjoyable.

OrangeVee
05-27-2018, 01:35 PM
Just watched it Pan. Another great video!!!

Thanks I appreciate it! :)

cleanmycorolla
05-27-2018, 01:55 PM
Great video....I use Hybrid V7 on the inside of my windows, same concept as the spray wax. Great minds think alike! :)

Calendyr
05-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Using Mr Clean eraser pads on tinted windows is a bad idea. They are basically 5000 grit sand paper blocks, you could damage the tint using it on them.

Otherwise, great video (again) ;)

Eldorado2k
05-28-2018, 01:19 AM
Using Mr Clean eraser pads on tinted windows is a bad idea. They are basically 5000 grit sand paper blocks, you could damage the tint using it on them.

Otherwise, great video (again) ;)

The window he was working on wasn’t tinted, unfortunately that wasn’t made clear in the video and as a result there’s probably going to be a bunch of people who will wind up taking a Magic Eraser to their tint and possibly messing it up.

Calendyr
05-28-2018, 01:25 AM
I know, but he does mention not using an amonia cleaner on tint... he forgot to mention that for the magic eraser.

Eldorado2k
05-28-2018, 01:34 AM
I know, but he does mention not using an amonia cleaner on tint... he forgot to mention that for the magic eraser.

I don’t see the point in mentioning the use a non ammonia window cleaner since no automotive window cleaners contain ammonia.