PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

autolewis
05-24-2018, 03:49 AM
Hi, I am glad to be here. I am owner of SPAM LINK REMOVED bought half a year ago.
I joined Autogeek Online, because in this community there are a lot of good advices and competent members. I have a few question about car polishing and SPAM LINK REMOVED and repair technique.

And of course I will happy to share my opinion and just chat and find new friends.

Thanks!

Edit: I removed the spam links and gave autolewis a new Avatar then placed him in the Spammer category.

:laughing:

Goonie75
05-24-2018, 06:40 AM
Hey buddy. Nice truck. Welcome to AGO. It's a great place to share and learn. Priceless almost

Sent from my SM-G935V using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Hi, I am glad to be here. I am owner of GMC Sierra 2500HD bought half a year ago.

I've wheeled in sand before, always regretted it afterwards. Would never do it again, the sand gets into everything and grinds away the metal and then rust takes over.

I have a few question about car polishing and polishers and repair technique.

Just curios, why link to the UK website for polishers?

Are you in the U.K.?

The video showed a truck in Utah?

Could be a harmless mistake but linking to outside vendors is actually against the forum rules, especially when we are one of the largest sellers of polishers online.

:dunno:

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 08:39 AM
Wow!

I click on your name to pull up your posting history and in you second post on this forum in your Sig Line I find a link to a UK website for Bluetooth Car Kits?

With 2 posts on our forum and both of them including what is simply called Spam Links... me thinks your a spammer?

Explain?

:nomore:

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 08:44 AM
Here's a screen shot of your Sig line in your second post?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/spammerman.jpg

:dunno:

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 08:46 AM
I joined Autogeek Online, because in this community there are a lot of good advices and competent members. I have a few question about car polishing and

polishers (https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/polishers)

and repair technique.

And of course I will happy to share my opinion and just chat and find new friends.

Thanks!

Do you work for bestadvisers.co.uk

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 08:50 AM
When I run your IP address through Google it brings up the StopForumSpam website with your IP address listed multiple times with different e-mails?

Please explain?

:nomore:

Mike Phillips
05-24-2018, 09:50 AM

Well, it's been about an hour and autolewis had no follow-up and has now left the forum.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, perhaps like many people he didn't read the forum rules, (link is at the top of every page on this forum).

:)

Paul A.
05-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Thank you, Mike.

Kamakaz1961
05-24-2018, 12:13 PM
Thanks for keeping an eye on the site Mike!

Mike Phillips
05-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Thank you, Mike.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the site Mike!

I like and practice giving people the benefit of the doubt.

It could be this new member simply hasn't read the forum rules. But my Spidy senses tell me he was here to spam us and probably won't be back.

FrankS
05-25-2018, 08:07 AM
I like and practice giving people the benefit of the doubt.

It could be this new member simply hasn't read the forum rules. But my Spidy senses tell me he was here to spam us and probably won't be back.

Way to keep those Spidy senses sharp Mike :dblthumb2:

Paul A.
05-25-2018, 08:44 AM
And it's that diligence that rewards us all with the best dang exchange of info here at AG. Again, thank you, Mike, for being attentive to this online behavior. I greatly appreciate it.