PDA

View Full Version : A/g Really Listens.

trhland
02-06-2008, 12:39 PM
i posted a while ago about a/g needing more bottles dispensers ect. and it looks like there getting there. saw some new stuff. but a/g still needs more like spray bottle with trigger sprayers 24 ounce/32 ounce. also dispenser pumps for gallon containers. thanks a/g. and possible some small funnels to transfer chemicles to spray bottles ect.

Meghan
02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
i posted a while ago about a/g needing more bottles dispensers ect. and it looks like there getting there. saw some new stuff. but a/g still needs more like spray bottle with trigger sprayers 24 ounce/32 ounce. also dispenser pumps for gallon containers. thanks a/g. and possible some small funnels to transfer chemicles to spray bottles ect.

I am trying! :D

trhland
02-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I am trying! :D
oh i know you are. your the best!!!! really . i was so happy to see some bottles . thats great!!!!!

tom

Jimmie
02-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Neat. Just looked them up. Thanks for pointing those out.

Meghan
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
On a serious note, we like to carry what you need. If you find something missing from our store that you need... let me know. We cannot always add everything but we can try to accomodate you the best we can.

Brace1
02-08-2008, 06:32 AM
..but a/g still needs more like spray bottle with trigger sprayers 24 ounce/32 ounce....

These 36oz bottles (http://www.autogeek.net/sp363.html)are phenomenal. I have 6 of them and I don't even detail for a living.