PDA

View Full Version : Sale: wait for memorial day or pull the trigger

Pages : [1] 2

Kazper
05-17-2018, 04:53 AM
One of agn's sister sites (not posting name in case it breaks forum rules) is having an awesome 25% off, free shipping over 50, and a free tub o wax for orders over 100. Strongly debating placing my order, but don't want to regret doing it if the memorial day sale somehow beats it.

Any thoughts? Or examples of what has been provided for past mem day sales?

Sorry if there is a better place to post this. Thanks for your help/suggestions.

fightnews
05-17-2018, 05:19 AM
It's never going to be more then 25%

LEDetailing
05-17-2018, 05:44 AM

I agree, Just buy it. I’ve never seen a better sale than 25 percent off.

MattPersman
05-17-2018, 05:45 AM
If you want the wax that comes over 100 and you already planned on spending over 100 then it’s the best deal you are gonna come across as a blanket discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coopers ST
05-17-2018, 06:33 AM
Would this qualify for the price match?

PA DETAILER
05-17-2018, 06:34 AM
Agree. I dragged my feet on placing my spring order. Never going to get better than 25% off and free shipping. Placed that order during the last Earth day sale. Now everything is here and I am ready for the season.

PA DETAILER
05-17-2018, 06:35 AM
Would this qualify for the price match?

Don't see why not.

MarkD51
05-17-2018, 06:42 AM
Just placed order here over $150 2 days ago, it hasn't shipped yet. Wonder if AG will now match this?

Kazper
05-17-2018, 06:56 AM

Agreed. I can live without the wax, so it would be a disappointment if something else was included in the mem deal.

Eldorado2k
05-17-2018, 08:29 AM
Just placed order here over $150 2 days ago, it hasn't shipped yet. Wonder if AG will now match this?

Nope. Sale price not valid on previously placed orders.
The best thing you could do would be to add to your order and still get the sale price there was during “checkout”. I’ve done that several times when the shipment either gets back ordered or damaged in transit and they have to re ship anyways..

Agreed. I can live without the wax, so it would be a disappointment if something else was included in the mem deal.

He was advising you to pull the trigger now... Not wait for something better that’s not going to come around. I agree with the rest, fail to order now and you’ll miss out on the free wax and you’re pretty much guaranteed to save less as well. It happens everytime, that’s why we’re telling you to not wait.

MarkD51
05-17-2018, 08:44 AM
Nope. Sale price not valid on previously placed orders.
The best thing you could do would be to add to your order and still get the sale price there was during “checkout”. I’ve done that several times when the shipment either gets back ordered or damaged in transit and they have to re ship anyways..

He was advising you to pull the trigger now... Not wait for something better that’s not going to come around. I agree with the rest, fail to order now and you’ll miss out on the free wax and you’re pretty much guaranteed to save less as well. It happens everytime, that’s why we’re telling you to not wait.

I did just speak with an AG Customer Rep and she made things alright! I'll be credited the sale's difference, and also sending me a small jar of BF Midnight Sun!

And this is why I continue, and all of us continue to do business with these fine folks, first class all the way in every way!

Eldorado2k
05-17-2018, 08:47 AM
I did just speak with an AG Customer Rep and she made things alright! I'll be credited the sale's difference, and also sending me a small jar of BF Midnight Sun!

And this is why I continue, and all of us continue to do business with these fine folks, first class all the way in every way!

Excellent.

Kazper
05-17-2018, 10:49 AM

Glad my post helped someone else! You're welcome ;)

Timmer
05-25-2018, 12:46 PM
I've been waiting for this? 20% off WITH $5.95 shipping? 'meh.

acuRAS82
05-25-2018, 01:50 PM
I've been waiting for this? 20% off WITH $5.95 shipping? 'meh.

I think the cyber busters are what make the sale attractive if you can catch a deal on something you’ve been wanting.