PDA

View Full Version : Shelf life of car pro HydrO2 Wipeless sealant

LP14SS
05-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Hey guys was wondering if anyone has any idea if theres a shelf life of the CarPro HydrO2 Wipeless sealant? I bought the 500 ml bottle last season and didn't end up using the entire thing and now that I have a couple details lined up I'm unsure if I can just use what I have left or if I should purchase a new bottle. I'm just worried about Ill effects. The bottle cap was snuggly applied and it's been sitting inside of my house so it's been under a norm temp the entire time. Any input is appreciated!

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

luckydawg
05-14-2018, 11:48 AM
It has a couple of dates on the bottom
When its made and when it expires ( recommended )

I personally have used it WAY WAY past the expired shelf life dates with zero issues

But I keep mine inside my home , not out in the garage or a shed

luckydawg
05-14-2018, 11:50 AM
LP14SS

I used to live near buffalo when I was a kid 50 years ago

Bet its changed a-lot-- heard its a pretty violent city now

LP14SS
05-14-2018, 12:57 PM
It has a couple of dates on the bottom
When its made and when it expires ( recommended )

I personally have used it WAY WAY past the expired shelf life dates with zero issues

But I keep mine inside my home , not out in the garage or a shedI'll be sure to check the dates in my bottle when I get home! I'm glad to hear it last a little longer than they say, mine should be good then since it's in a cupboard inside the home as well. And yes the actual city of Buffalo has turned into a pretty rough place luckily I'm just outside of the city and don't have to go in for much other than events and concerts at the arena. Although the city is making some pretty significant changes to places like the water front to encourage more activity downtown and even I've gotta say they've made some nice changes. So hopefully things start turning back around!

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk