PDA

View Full Version : Re-do on the McKees iron remover

Richs66
05-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Thought I would start a new thread, wanted to say thanks to the guys that helped me out on this deal...........put much more on the car today and rub it a little.........so far I cant see any rust spots, then I got serious, broke out the PC and went to town with the HD Speed............looking pretty good I may add. Took quite awhile to get done..........had a question though, does paint color have anything to do with how the paint looks.............I got a pretty good shine on the white car, that is only 10 months old..........but on my blue car which gets about 2-4 thou miles per year, and that paint is 20 yrs old, never de-conned, hd speed a few years ago, but usually only gets the $ 4 Meg detail spray on it, seems to look a whole lot better than the new stuff.............and that car was painted in a garage.....not a paint booth.

Well anyways, the white one is looking good, not a bad shine for HD Speed.

Now with that being said, happy with the speed, but looking for some ideas on some better stuff, seems like a lot of work doing it this way............im sure the beer didn't help either. lol

Rich