PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Mike P...

Bobbykart
05-03-2018, 10:43 PM
As I was polishing my car tonight, I was thinking about how pleased I was with the outcome. It's only taken me about 12 years to get this polishing thing figured out. I am actually going to wax it tomorrow night(day job keeps getting in the way).
I met Mike about 11 years ago in one of his classes in Orange County. He actually used my black Jaguar as a demonstrator.
I have purchased his DVD, his book, and read oodles of posts. I can say that I can successfully remove swirls, rids, and most defects. Thanks Mike!

jdgamble
05-04-2018, 12:13 AM
I've only been around a year, and I have learned a ton from Mike and this site. I ruined a couple cars with bad technique, and now I actually kinda know what I'm doing. Many thanks from here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

derass
05-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Mike's been a mentor to me. His advice has never done me wrong. His DECADES of detailing experience is invaluable. I think we should all be grateful for the time and effort he puts into Autogeek.

jolo
05-04-2018, 06:16 AM
It's amazing the TON of GREAT Info Mike share with others.....I really appreciate what he does! :xyxthumbs: