PDA

View Full Version : Skin

Hammer77
05-03-2018, 10:55 AM
On Saturday (hopefully) I will be installing Gyeon Trim and View. I have used Trim for awhile now, View will be new to me. On Gyeons website under the Advice on Application and Precautions it has Skin protection recommended? I know Skin is somewhat of a new product, but to my knowledge it is not sold outside of coating kits. Will this product become available as a separate product? I would like to maintain said coatings per the manufactures advice, but am not going to buy a kit to do so, I got other things I want to use on the paint.

The Guz
05-03-2018, 11:59 AM
I believe the skin protection recommended means wearing gloves to avoid the product getting on your actual skin and not actually using the Skin topper on it.

Cure works fine to maintain Trim. I have not used View so I can not comment on what would work to maintain it.

Jeff at Gyeon
05-03-2018, 12:12 PM
I believe the skin protection recommended means wearing gloves to avoid the product getting on your actual skin and not actually using the Skin topper on it.

Cure works fine to maintain Trim. I have not used View so I can not comment on what would work to maintain it.

Correct!! Protect your actual skin with gloves.

Bruno Soares
05-03-2018, 01:14 PM
LOL, that's funny. Since they used Skin to name a product they should now update the recommendation to say "epidermis protection recommended" to avoid confusion like this.

showbbq
05-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Haha. Honest mistake

Hammer77
05-04-2018, 06:37 AM
I am man enough to own this LOL. I popped on AGO last night before work and saw what The Guz said, I laughed about it all night at work. This is the last time I commit an act of PWD (posting while drinking).

Mantilgh
05-04-2018, 08:54 AM
That did brighten up my day a little.