PDA

View Full Version : Polish angel escalate lotion.

fightnews
05-02-2018, 05:24 AM
So it looks like this is an oil free polish that can be used as a prep for a coating. Does it use diminishing abrasives? I'm wondering how many passes you need to let the abrasives break down?

If you are just using it as a paint prep after another polish it be nice if you could do like 3-4 passes and be fully broken down. I don't want to leave any gloss on the table.

I'll email pa since I'm sure people probably don't know what they use for abrasives I'll post what they say.

DBAILEY
05-02-2018, 07:50 AM
I think it can be used as a paint prep for a coating. It does not seem to leave anything behind. There is someone on Autopia that thinks it leaves a sealant primer behind for the Master sealant, but there is nothing on the company website description that would leave you to believe that there is any type of sealant left behind. It feels squeaky clean afterwards in my opinion. The other PA prep polishes for the coatings and the caranubaflocken are definitely also primers.

I think it may be a SMAT polish, but extremely fine. The cut really seems to depend on the pad speed. If you crank it up it will cut more than you would think.

Using this paint cleanser always seems to make the colors more vivid.

acuRAS82
05-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Sub’d

Ronin47
05-02-2018, 11:48 AM
I thought it was just a paint cleaner.

SWETM
05-02-2018, 12:09 PM
It's just recommended to be used before applying Master Sealant. It does contains glossenhancer I think that works in synergy with MS. The abrasive is a very fine milded. After applied you let it sit for 5-10min to let it do it's cleaning and evaporate the residue so you get all of it off when wiped off. So an abrasive paint cleaner with glossenhancer and colour intensity.

fightnews
05-02-2018, 12:24 PM
I think it can be used as a paint prep for a coating. It does not seem to leave anything behind. There is someone on Autopia that thinks it leaves a sealant primer behind for the Master sealant, but there is nothing on the company website description that would leave you to believe that there is any type of sealant left behind. It feels squeaky clean afterwards in my opinion. The other PA prep polishes for the coatings and the caranubaflocken are definitely also primers.

I think it may a SMAT polish, but extremely fine. The cut really seems to depend on the pad speed. If you crank it up it will cut more than you would think.

Using this paint cleanser always seems to make the colors more vivid.

Thanks, the descriptions on their pages are not clear I think there's a problem with the translation. They call that ultrared a prewash that doesn't strip wax. Then when I emailed the guy he said it's an extremely aggressive APC that strips everything

fightnews
05-02-2018, 12:28 PM
It's just recommended to be used before applying Master Sealant. It does contains glossenhancer I think that works in synergy with MS. The abrasive is a very fine milded. After applied you let it sit for 5-10min to let it do it's cleaning and evaporate the residue so you get all of it off when wiped off. So an abrasive paint cleaner with glossenhancer and colour intensity. Where did you get that information from?