PDA

View Full Version : AG Shipping Charges to Bahrain

eboitot
05-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Good day everyone! I’ve been wanting to order online from AG but keeps on hesitating because I have no idea on how much would be the shipping cost going here to Bahrain. I wanted to buy gallon sizes of Meg’s APC, Xpress Wax & Hyper Dressing, Mothers Clay Bar Kit, Klasse AIO and Wolfgang Uber Rinseless. Maybe anyone here has experience in having items shipped from AG to the Middle East? Thank you in advance! 🍻

Mike Phillips
05-01-2018, 08:30 AM
I think what you can do is put the thing you want in your shopping cart and then go to check out.

At checkout it will let you know what the total cost will be and if there's also any issue related to shipping.

:)

Mike Phillips
05-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Okay.... a couple of my co-workers sent me some info, I'll turn it into an article to make my life easier...

Here's what they sent me,

With international orders, the customer proceeds through checkout as usual and selects “International Shipping” from the shipping method drop down menu.

This will quote them $0 for shipping, but it is explained on our site and at checkout that they will receive a quote for the shipping cost once the order is placed. They then complete their order and pay for the merchandise only. The order will be entered into our system and will be stopped in the “review queue”.

From there, a customer care rep will look at the items that are on the order and determine what size the package will be and how much it will weigh. They will then enter this information into a program on their computer and it will let them know what the shipping would cost us.

Next, they will then contact the customer via email and inform them how much the shipping cost will be and ask whether or not they approve the shipping charges. If they approve the charges, the payment for the shipping cost will be processed and the order will be released for fulfillment.

If the charges are declined, their order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued for the amount they spent on the merchandise.

They will send them a reminder email once a day until they receive a response from the customer. If a response is not received after 3 attempts, the order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued for the amount the customer spent on the merchandise.

And this,

International shipping is explained on the Customer Service Page. There’s a separate section that explains Canada shipments as well.

Autogeek.net Frequently Asked Questions (https://www.autogeek.net/customerservice.html#23)

Due to increased shipping costs, we require a $100 minimum purchase on international orders. Shipping on international orders will vary. We ask that international customers place an order on the website and choose International Shipping for the shipping option. Your credit card will not be charged at this time. *If you pay via PayPal, funds will be automatically withdrawn by PayPal. Within 1-3 business days of receiving your order, we will email you a shipping rate quote based on the actual weight of your order. Upon your approval of the quote, we will charge your credit card and ship your order. We cannot ship your order until we receive your approval. *Please note, if you add anything to your order after we have calculated shipping, the price will increase because of the increased weight.

• We are not responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees, or tariffs.
• We cannot control delivery times to international destinations.
• We cannot ship aerosol products or custom items internationally.
• We are unable to ship Buy One, Get One items, clearance items, or other sale items made by PBMG to freight forwarders or to international customers.
• International orders over $500 dollars may require a bank transfer.
• International orders can ONLY ship to the billing address.
• We cannot be responsible for damaged packages once they leave the freight forwarder.

Hope that helps....

:)

eboitot
05-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Thanks Mike! Any way I already pulled the trigger on the said items, and yes for now shipping cost is $0. Will wait for the quote for the shipping in the following days. Crossing my fingers it would be affordable. Great help and response as always!����