PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Rinseless

Pages : 1 [2]

oneheadlite
06-11-2018, 07:09 AM
How are Blackfire, Pinnacle and Wolfgang connected? They are all affiliate operations of PBM and Vision, right? Do they share a lab, facilities, staff? Just curious. It would make sense for R&D purposes to share knowledge and not reinvent the wheel. It would seem to me to be a perfect opportunity for business synergy.

Sorry for off topic - Route246: Please ignore the dislike- accidentally clicked it when scrolling on my phone.

AllenK
07-06-2018, 08:41 PM
I picked up a bottle of the old formula rinseless for 4 bucks during the 4th sale. Couldn't pass that up.

acuRAS82
07-07-2018, 01:27 PM
I picked up a bottle of the old formula rinseless for 4 bucks during the 4th sale. Couldn't pass that up.

I don’t know that the formula changed, maybe just the bottle (not sure). I have a gallon of the old label and it’s quite good. Used it throughout the past winter. Cleans well and leaves a nice shine, especially on black where the tri-polymers seem to excel.

Kiddersdetailing
07-07-2018, 01:40 PM
yeah I just use it for claying after i wash. seems excellent for me....considering its free over a certain $$ amount when i got it the first time and yes i did grab a $4 bottle again of it on the 4th haha.

AllenK
07-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Whatever the case may be,it's a good product and an absolute steal at that price. I should've gotten more of it.

FrankBardani
08-18-2018, 08:30 AM
It’s an excellent product. I have 2 black on black vehicles and it is excellent for weekly maintenance. Leaves a nice shine and no scratches.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

AllenK
08-31-2018, 10:09 PM
Well,I'm using 3 different rinseless products right now. Whenever one runs out I will open up the Blackfire,lol.