PDA

View Full Version : Another Steam Cleaner discussion - looking to purchase this week

Hudson
04-24-2018, 08:53 AM
I have been going back and forth and cannot decide which to purchase. I am currently looking at the Vapor Chief 100 refill and the Dupray Hill injection. There does not appear to be a huge difference in terms of specs, warranty, or even attachments. I have read most posts regarding steamers and read Mike’s reviews of them multiple times. Those who have either on of these two machine, I would appreciate the feedback. Vapor Chief has, from what I can tell, an honest comparison on their website comparing the two. It appears both can use tap water, PSI difference is only 12, and degree temperature difference is only 10. Does the Hill have any significant advantages other than “detergent” injection?

Mike@ShineStruck
04-24-2018, 03:59 PM
I'd go VC myself..but with either, you can PSI boost them
VaporChief 100psi model will actually come out the box at 110psi
My Single 75psi proncame out box at 85psi years ago..it's been boosted for 2 years at 105psi..mine is the original blue box version

If you bump up to the 125 Vaporchief(135 out box). You'll get chemical injection..and for another 200 or so you can get a steam extraction hose to connect to your steamer and your shop vac..

Hudson
04-24-2018, 10:07 PM
The biggest difference I noticed between the 125 and 100 was the ability to use chemicals injections. Do you have any likes/dislikes you have with the VP 75 you have?