PDA

View Full Version : Which ipa primers best Gyeon carpro or Britemax

Charlieboy1
04-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Hi people
what’s your thoughts and prerences on which ipa primers you use and why you think
that particular brand works best for you

Thanks
Charlie a

Mike Phillips
04-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Hi people

what’s your thoughts and prerences on which ipa primers you use and why you think
that particular brand works best for you

Thanks
Charlie a

Didn't you already ask this question or I'm I missing something?

IPA primer before wax ? (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101-a/118712-ipa-primer-before-wax.html)

And you have 6 people that have replied to help you in the above thread?

:dunno:

Mike Phillips
04-19-2018, 04:01 PM
Here's what you wrote,

Hi people
does anyone here know if and ipa primer like carpro essence or gyeon primer can be used before wax

I know they work before coatings but just wondered if same applies with waxes

just thought would be easier to use that on softer paint finishes

would like to know peoples feedback

Many Thanks

Charlie

Help me out here.... what's the difference between what you're asking in this thread and what you asked in your other thread?

:dunno:

Charlieboy1
04-19-2018, 04:01 PM
I understand your reply I asked on the other post about if wax can be used after primer but on here I’m asking which primer brands do people prefer sorry if I did something wrong

Rsurfer
04-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Car Pro's Eraser, but it's not a primer, it's a cleaner to remove polishing oils.

howardm4
04-19-2018, 04:55 PM
I use/like either diluted IPA (either 91% or industrial 99%) or Optimum Paint Prep.

As much as I like most CarPro products, what isn't going to happen is dropping $90/gallon on Erasure.

rlmccarty2000
04-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Can anyone really tell the difference between these products (besides the smell) or is this just another product where buying the least inexpensive is the best way to go. I’ve used Menzerma, Gyeon, and Wolfgang and they all work, so why buy the most expensive one?