PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gus - Pinnacle Black Label Sealant

TMQ
04-18-2018, 04:36 PM
This came in the mail today!

And I have a car for it. Will post once I finish.

Thank You very much, Gus!!!

Tom

JustJesus
04-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Oh, that Guz. :)

Let us know your thoughts, Tom.

The Guz
04-18-2018, 05:02 PM
Enjoy the sealant. Let us know how it works out.

Oh, that Guz. :)

Let us know your thoughts, Tom.

Lol I’ll let it slide. I’m thinking it’s autocorrect.

custmsprty
04-18-2018, 05:06 PM
Super cool Guz.

Tom,

First thing you need to do is ditch that pump and put a flip top on it. I'm speaking from experience. You shake the product up and get out a totally inconsistent watery product with that pump. That was a big mistake on the packaging. I reached out to Nick on that back in the day when he was still with AG. Great product, not so great dispenser.

Kamakaz1961
04-18-2018, 05:13 PM
Way cool! Tell us how you like it too!

BadgerRivFan
04-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Super cool Guz.

Tom,

First thing you need to do is ditch that pump and put a flip top on it. I'm speaking from experience. You can't shake the product up and get out consistency with that pump. That was a big mistake on the packaging. I reached out to Nick on that back in the day when he was still with AG. Great product, not so great dispenser.

100% on point!

TMQ
04-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Yes...That one---Guz!

Jeepers---need to double check before hitting send button. It did cross my mind---s? or a z???

Was bit excited to share the news---

Again...Thanks Guz. (note---got it right this time) Grin.

Tom

TMQ
04-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Super cool Guz.

Tom,

First thing you need to do is ditch that pump and put a flip top on it. I'm speaking from experience. You can't shake the product up and get out consistency with that pump. That was a big mistake on the packaging. I reached out to Nick on that back in the day when he was still with AG. Great product, not so great dispenser.

Thanks for the tip---will ditch the pump.

Tom

Setec Astronomy
04-20-2018, 06:09 AM
lol i’ll let it slide. I’m thinking it’s autocorrect.

lol!

WRAPT C5Z06
04-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Hear this is good stuff.

DBAILEY
04-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Fantastic looking sealant. Especially good on solid colors. I got fantastic durability when I first got it and then subsequent uses it seemed to die off quickly. I was thinking maybe shelf life not the longest. I need to use it again to be sure.

+1 on that pump top. It reminded me of when you go to put unshaken mustard on a hotdog or something and you get a good dose of clear mustard juice first to make your bun nice and soggy.