PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO alternative

Pages : [1] 2

demi9od
04-15-2018, 07:32 AM
Klasse AIO is getting harder to find without paying an arm and a leg, but I've never found anything better for a one step cleaner and sealant. It goes on easy, buffs out easy and beads for a long time. This is my pad after working it over a vehicle I had just power washed, cleaned, rinsed and dried. Crazy how much more dirt the AIO gets out. Pad was white.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180415/8ee79208b176d99526302423f31f38db.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

custmsprty
04-15-2018, 08:00 AM
It's on sale here right now and very affordable:

Klasse Car Care Products, Klasse Detailing Products, Klasse Sealant, klasse all in one (https://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html)

demi9od
04-15-2018, 08:05 AM
It's on sale here right now and very affordable:

Klasse Car Care Products, Klasse Detailing Products, Klasse Sealant, klasse all in one (https://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html)

Thanks, it seems I leaped before I looked. Last time shopping for AIO I don't remember it being as available or affordable.

Are there any products that combine the cleaning of Klasse AIO with the cutting of something like HD Speed? I have HD speed but prefer using AIO, as my HD speed pads just stay pink and it doesn't seem to pick up any additional surface impurities.

custmsprty
04-15-2018, 08:08 AM
I personally like HD Speed much more than Klasse AIO. It has much better correction and shine imho. I haven't used Klasse in years.

I recently bought Blackfire AIO on sale and still prefer Speed.

demi9od
04-15-2018, 08:14 AM
The shine of Speed is superior, but doesn't last very long and feels a bit greasy. Personally I like to use AIO then follow up with Petes 53 or Klasse SG, depending on how hard I'm willing to buff. That Klasse SG can be a pain to buff out.

custmsprty
04-15-2018, 08:23 AM
If you go the next step with SG then try following Speed with Poxy. It greatly increases the gloss and longevity. I can apply Poxy to a mid size vehicle with my Rupes Duetto and a 4" pad in less than 20 minutes and wipe off is a breeze.

3D Professional Detailing Products, HD car care, 3D HD (https://www.autogeek.net/3d-car-care-products.html)

Speed and Poxy

HD Adapt one step correction, LSP HD Poxy

Before Adapt

After

FUNX650
04-15-2018, 09:16 AM
One alternative, that may be viewed as
costing less than “an arm and a leg”, is:
Finish Kare 215 One Step
Cleaner & Surface Sealant.

•For example:

-1(ea.) 16.9 oz. Klasse AIO
Our Price: $28.00
Sale price: $24.99

-2(ea.) 15 oz./30 oz. Finish Kare 215
One Step Cleaner & Surface Sealant
Our Price: $12.99 (X 2) = $25.98

Bob

dlc95
04-15-2018, 10:57 AM
Duragloss 501 for a more neglected surface, 101 for something that needs "refreshing".

ducksfan
04-15-2018, 11:22 AM
The shine of Speed is superior, but doesn't last very long and feels a bit greasy. Personally I like to use AIO then follow up with Petes 53 or Klasse SG, depending on how hard I'm willing to buff. That Klasse SG can be a pain to buff out.

I wouldn't buff it. It doesn't have any correcting ability. It's just a paint cleaner that leaves some acrylic behind for limited protection. If I use it, it's put on quickly in a very small area and removed immediately.

LEDetailing
04-15-2018, 12:10 PM
I personally like HD Speed much more than Klasse AIO. It has much better correction and shine imho. I haven't used Klasse in years.

I recently bought Blackfire AIO on sale and still prefer Speed.

I'm glad I keep hearing that people prefer Speed over BF AIO. I have a lot of my 32 oz bottle of Speed left and I don't need to "try out" any new products. When I'm not polishing with Speed, I feel that the finish isn't as glossy or slick.

custmsprty
04-15-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm glad I keep hearing that people prefer Speed over BF AIO. I have a lot of my 32 oz bottle of Speed left and I don't need to "try out" any new products. When I'm not polishing with Speed, I feel that the finish isn't as glossy or slick.

BF AIO is okay, but it's not a game changer compared to HD Speed. Just my humble opionion :props:

Detail
04-16-2018, 12:58 PM
I have both of those products in my quiver. I did a car yesterday where I used the HD speed on the majority of the paint but switched to Klasse for the trim and glass. HD speed tends to leave that white residue behind on plastic whereas Klasse does not for me.

DTruck
04-16-2018, 01:15 PM
That's a lot of dirt on that white pad - You're just grinding that dirt into the paint. I would consider claying next time after a wash, and being meticulous about getting the paint clean before using any AIO or polish. I doubt the swirls you're putting into the paint will come out, even with HD Speed, and definitely not with Klasse, as it was pointed out that it won't have any correction abilities.
I'm in the HD Speed camp, too - It's just so easy to use. Even though the members here pointed out that Klasse is in fact, available and affordable, I'm of the opinion you get more for less with HD Speed. I haven't tried HD Poxy over Speed yet, however I've been putting BlackLight over Speed, and been quite happy with the outcome.
You mentioned that the Klasse was lasting a long time for you compared to others, which is fair - However, I would probably recommend a fine cut cleaner before it though. Maybe M205.
What type and color car is this on? Any pics?

DBAILEY
04-16-2018, 02:50 PM
The DG 501 AIO will clean as well as KAIO. The DG 501 also has abrasives though.

dlc95
04-16-2018, 03:35 PM
That's a lot of dirt on that white pad - You're just grinding that dirt into the paint. I would consider claying next time after a wash, and being meticulous about getting the paint clean before using any AIO or polish. I doubt the swirls you're putting into the paint will come out, even with HD Speed, and definitely not with Klasse, as it was pointed out that it won't have any correction abilities.
I'm in the HD Speed camp, too - It's just so easy to use. Even though the members here pointed out that Klasse is in fact, available and affordable, I'm of the opinion you get more for less with HD Speed. I haven't tried HD Poxy over Speed yet, however I've been putting BlackLight over Speed, and been quite happy with the outcome.
You mentioned that the Klasse was lasting a long time for you compared to others, which is fair - However, I would probably recommend a fine cut cleaner before it though. Maybe M205.
What type and color car is this on? Any pics?

You can be as meticulous at you want, and still get gunk in the pad.

Road Film - If you drive your car in the rain your car has road film (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/2009-to-2017-how-to-articles-by-mike-phillips/72159-road-film-if-you-drive-your-car-rain-your-car-has-road-film.html)