PDA

View Full Version : Truck Tonneau Covers

pilotpip
04-13-2018, 04:31 PM
I want more dry storage for hunting/fishing/camping. Right now I have a tool box in the bed and will take out my kids' car seats to fold the rear seat up when I need some space for those trips but as they get older, they're going to start coming along and I'll lose the cab space. I was leaning towards a camper shell, but my wife is nixing that idea. Does anybody have one of those solid tri-fold ones that are made with aluminum or composite panels? I'm wanting something that gives some security so the vinyl ones are out, and a little more flexibility than the fiberglass ones offer. Anybody have opinions?

PaulMys
04-13-2018, 05:45 PM
I do not personally have a tonneau on my truck, but I know a couple of guys with the tri-fold covers and they love them. One of the guys has a blacked out '15 Ram and his cover looks very nice on the truck.

RickBetterley
04-13-2018, 10:18 PM
I want more dry storage for hunting/fishing/camping. Right now I have a tool box in the bed and will take out my kids' car seats to fold the rear seat up when I need some space for those trips but as they get older, they're going to start coming along and I'll lose the cab space. I was leaning towards a camper shell, but my wife is nixing that idea. Does anybody have one of those solid tri-fold ones that are made with aluminum or composite panels? I'm wanting something that gives some security so the vinyl ones are out, and a little more flexibility than the fiberglass ones offer. Anybody have opinions?
I have the Bak version and am happy with it. It’s somewhat heavy but I like that as the truck lives outdoors and can get a heavy load of snow on it in Maine.