PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite waffle weave drying towel

Cruzscarwash
04-11-2018, 09:30 PM
So looking to try out a new drying towel,I currently use the GG PFM but they seem to have lost some of Thier absorbency ability so before I get new ones I'm looking at trying out some waffle weaves, so what would you say your favorite waffle weave towel is?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JCDetails
04-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Platinum pluffle 20x40. Not sold on AG but I don’t believe they have a competing product either.

CG gray matters are ok but I haven’t looked back from the pluffle.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

PaulMys
04-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Cobra Guzzlers are still my favorite WW driers.

TMQ
04-11-2018, 09:49 PM
I'm happy with the AGO Guzzler waffle weave. Those green ones.

I'm due to get more---looking to grab those Cobra Guzzlers Paul mention in above post.

Tom

Mad Wax
04-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Cobra Guzzlers are still my favorite WW driers.

These slurp up the water like no tomorrow

Bruno Soares
04-12-2018, 08:28 AM
I've only tried the Cobra Guzzlers and the PFM. The PFM are far, far superior. Whenever my PFMs fail, I'll just buy more of them.

Knxwledge
04-12-2018, 08:31 AM
I've only tried the Cobra Guzzlers and the PFM. The PFM are far, far superior. Whenever my PFMs fail, I'll just buy more of them.

I just got the PFM and they’re amazing. How long do you think they’ll go for before I need to replace them?

Bruno Soares
04-12-2018, 09:28 AM
I just got the PFM and they’re amazing. How long do you think they’ll go for before I need to replace them?

I've been using them for about a year and there's no sign of decreased performance. I only mentioned that some day they will be bad because the OP said his PFM are not working well anymore. Perhaps for a business there's more of a finite life but for the person washing just his own cars, I think they'll last a long time.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-12-2018, 10:42 AM
DI light blue WW

Rsurfer
04-12-2018, 01:42 PM
So looking to try out a new drying towel,I currently use the GG PFM but they seem to have lost some of Thier absorbency ability so before I get new ones I'm looking at trying out some waffle weaves, so what would you say your favorite waffle weave towel is?

Have you tried washing them with a microfiber restorer? Mine was doing the same and now it's like new. Cut any loose strands as they will leave a trail.

georgeallen1
04-12-2018, 02:07 PM
I've always liked the meguiars water magnets and enjoyed them... After trying nearly all the "popular" towels, I end up picking up a Pluffle to dry now. Not a true WW though. Rinseless washing, if that matters.

Cruzscarwash
04-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Have you tried washing them with a microfiber restorer? Mine was doing the same and now it's like new. Cut any loose strands as they will leave a trail.Yes, that's all I use to wash and hang dry

Paul A.
04-12-2018, 08:05 PM
I'm another Cobra Guzzler fan. I have several now and go to them most.

UncleDavy
04-12-2018, 08:55 PM
The Cobra waffle weave is one of my favorite drying towels but I also use Big Blue. I recently purchased some "Pluffle" waffle weave from another company and I was impressed. It absorbs a lot of water and it is gentle on paint.