PDA

View Full Version : New Rupes Mini

LEDetailing
04-11-2018, 12:12 PM
I just received my Rupes Mini purchased from Autogeek. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Really excited to try it out.

I was impressed with the build quality, but wasn’t surprised as I already own a 15 Mark II. I came up with a new nickname for this polisher, Leadfoot:) Or in my case LED Foot. Is it just me or is this polisher heavy? The weight isn’t a bad thing, it’s not like it will be difficult to hold or be fatiguing. To me the weight makes the polisher feel like it has long lasting, built to last quality feel.

Rsurfer
04-11-2018, 12:40 PM
I just received my Rupes Mini purchased from Autogeek. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Really excited to try it out.

I was impressed with the build quality, but wasn’t surprised as I already own a 15 Mark II. I came up with a new nickname for this polisher, Leadfoot:) Or in my case LED Foot. Is it just me or is this polisher heavy? The weight isn’t a bad thing, it’s not like it will be difficult to hold or be fatiguing. To me the weight makes the polisher feel like it has long lasting, built to last quality feel.

If your like me, the Mini will become one of your favorite tool. You have the perfect combo, Mark II and the Mini.

Ronin47
04-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Funny you made this post as I just put my Mini down during a correction and was thinking what an awesome tool it is and what a good feel it has in my hands.

Dan Tran
04-11-2018, 06:10 PM
The Rupes Mini = AMAZING

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

rlmccarty2000
04-11-2018, 06:31 PM
I don’t know how anyone does a complete detail without a Rupes mini.

Jeremy1976
04-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Love mine!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LEDetailing
04-11-2018, 09:35 PM
I don’t know how anyone does a complete detail without a Rupes mini.

You get to a point where you need the right tool for the job.

I delayed telling my wife that I bought a second Rupes polisher. She asked, “Do you really need a third polisher?”

I responded, yes. I then preceded with a carpenter/woodworking analogy. Explaining that I need a third polisher just like a woodworker needs a multitude of saws/tools to complete a project/job.

dlc95
04-12-2018, 03:50 PM
You get to a point where you need the right tool for the job.

I delayed telling my wife that I bought a second Rupes polisher. She asked, “Do you really need a third polisher?”

I responded, yes. I then preceded with a carpenter/woodworking analogy. Explaining that I need a third polisher just like a woodworker needs a multitude of saws/tools to complete a project/job.

I hear that...

I still have my own house, where I keep my drums and back up tools. She is none the wiser at this point.