PDA

View Full Version : Foam Gun & EZ Wheel Brush

Pages : [1] 2

Bill-SD
02-02-2008, 09:57 AM
I just had a chance yesterday to try out my latest toys, a Foam Gun & EZ Wheel Brush. I think I have to give thumbs up to both! A couple comments though, and maybe you guys have some tips.

With the foam gun, it's nice to be able to pop the gun attachment off and stray only water, but it seems you can only spray full forse. It would be nice to be able to adjust the spray. Am I missing something?

I like the wheel brush a lot. It does a great job. I have been using this miniture mop looking thing (I think it's make to clean drinking glasses) and actually works good too, but the brush gets into smaller places. The problem with the brush is, when you have it in the wheel cleaning, and then pull it out, it splatters all you. Kinda sucks to have soapy brake dust in your face. But, the wheels are very clean :)

ScottB
02-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Its almost two years later, and I still love the foam gun. I modified mine with a Dramm300 shutoff, but other than that is still the original and original canister.

Craig
02-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Bill-SD, I know what you're saying about the foam gun only spraying full force. I think the quick disconnect on the sprayer is the problem. When trying to spray with a mist, the water hits the connector first messing up the spray pattern. The brush problem, all I can say is close you're eyes, and shut your mouth when pulling out (pulling out the brush, what did you think I was talking about?).

Bill-SD
02-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the tips! Yeah, I'll look into adding a shutoff. Guess it's time for a Home Depot trip.

I knew I was setting myself up with the brush question. After the first soap in the face, I learned to look away ;)

Both of these are great products though. I wasn't sure about the added value of using a FG, but now that I've tried it, I doubt I'll go back.

lethalxls1
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Bill-SD, all I can say is close you're eyes, and shut your mouth when pulling out (pulling out the brush, what did you think I was talking about?).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!nice!!!

lethalxls1
02-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I have a foam master gun and I love it. Great for pre soaking as well as during washing + its so damn cool!!!

raddogz
02-04-2008, 10:16 PM
I think both these tools are super nice to have while washing the car. Fwiw, I don't somewhat bend over and insert the brush in and out of the spokes on the wheels. You'll still have splatter, but at least you will be facing perpendicular to the brush.

rwisejr
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
I have and love both but eye protection is a must with the brush . LOL !!!!!!

lethalxls1
02-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Hey Ill take a shot in the eye to get my wheels clean!

mingraygt
02-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Same here!

Meghan
02-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Wheel brush is the best! Foam gun makes washing a lot more fun!

MadOzodi
02-05-2008, 11:45 PM
I can't wait for spring! Cuz I get to use my Foam Master gun and EZ detail brush again!

Bill-SD
02-06-2008, 12:05 AM

That pretty funny! I think I'll just close my eyes next time :) These are 2 great tools!

Z06-Goose
02-06-2008, 12:44 AM
I need to add one of those to my arsenal :cheers:

bambo2888
02-16-2008, 08:46 AM
god, that EZ brush has made my life so much easier, especially with my customers' porsches and their 10"+ wheel depth