PDA

View Full Version : Clean interior ceiling?

sito
04-01-2018, 01:30 PM
How do I clean the interior roof, fabric side pillars?

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

Breese147
04-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Any interior detailer will work the trick is number one not using too much liquid. Too much and the carpet will start sagging down. Either spray on microfiber first and rub gently and repeat until clean.(it will be timely process but this is better than damaging the fabric.) or spray directly onto detail brush and scrub and then blot to remove moisture. Repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

sito
04-02-2018, 06:22 AM
What kind of cleaning agent do use?

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

JCDetails
04-02-2018, 09:06 AM
First question really is what is it that you're trying to remove? this will determine what kind of product and approach you're going to use.

Suggestions will range from an interior detailer, to an upholstery cleaner, to steam if you have the equipment.

Maestro Sam
04-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Sito the best way to clean interior is with a tooth brush and apc. Spray some apc on the tooth brush and work small sections. If you have a steamer that will be great as well.

Themikerobe
04-03-2018, 12:11 AM
I used Folex to spot clean mine and it worked amazingly well. I saturated a spot of a MF towel and then dabbed it on the spot, agitated it a bit and then dabbed with a dry MF. Test in a spot to see how much you can safely agitate. On mine, I can't agitate too much or else it will visibly change the texture of the fabric in that spot.

Paul A.
04-03-2018, 07:56 AM
I always start with a good thorough brush vacuum of the entire headliner and matching pillars. I then use Folex applied to a towel and gently apply it to the material. Let it sit for a bit and brush it around. I blot it dry. Then another vacuum round to remove as much moisture as I can.