PDA

View Full Version : Pix of my Ruby (C6) after a little Souveran

RPM06
07-10-2006, 12:17 AM
After 5 hours of work on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and several beers later I finally finished with just a little sun left.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=550677518&security=NgQlvz

Poor boy's wash
Pinnacle Clay
Poor boy's wash
XMT #1 (To remove some minor swirls)
XMT Glaze
Pinnacle Souveran
Pinnacle Crystal Mist
Adam's Detail Spray

Also used Poorboy's Trim Restorer around all the exterior rubber pieces. This stuff works great!
Pinnacle tire gel lightly on all 4 wheels.
Adam's metal polish #1 and #2 on my Borla tips.
Stoner's on the windows as a finishing touch.
:cheers:

dengood1
07-10-2006, 05:10 AM
gorgeous ride RPM......wish I could afford one:-) The C6 is my favorite vette to date....simply gorgeous for the money! Nice color by the way.

Mike T
07-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Very nice.

MikeyC
07-10-2006, 08:43 AM
I have to say your car looks great. I always thought the Corvette was a fast car, but not that nice a car. I never really wanted much to own one. Since the C6 came out my opinion of the car has gone way up. I would love to own one and if I did this is the exact color I would buy it in.

Surfer
07-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Looks like XMT Glaze and Souv area a nice combo, looks wet wet wet:righton:

Anybody know how say XMT GLaze compares to RMG?

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Looks like XMT Glaze and Souv area a nice combo, looks wet wet wet:righton:

Anybody know how say XMT GLaze compares to RMG?

:iagree: I used the XMT FG and Souveran on my mom's car and it was beautiful!! I just bought the RMG but haven't had the time to detail yet. Will let you know how it compares. :)

wytstang
07-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Sweet plenty of depth

ScottB
07-10-2006, 02:35 PM
thats the crappiest webhosting I have seen, hopefully Ruby Red can add the pics to our gallery or photohost. Every pic goes bye-bye after a couple minutes.

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 02:38 PM
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/xfire//purple_dino.gif

CORVETTES ROCK !!

RPM06
07-10-2006, 05:48 PM
thats the crappiest webhosting I have seen, hopefully Ruby Red can add the pics to our gallery or photohost. Every pic goes bye-bye after a couple minutes.

I'm still pretty new to this so if you can guide me through the process of posting them to the gallery then I'll do so tonight.

ScottB
07-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm still pretty new to this so if you can guide me through the process of posting them to the gallery then I'll do so tonight.

while signed on tap on Gallery upper left of the forums page. Once page loads in go to Upload Pics on the very right and tap on that. Once it loads you will see a browse button, this will help to pull pics off the harddrive. Simply tap on upload/submit at bottom when all pics loaded.

RPM06
07-10-2006, 07:56 PM
while signed on tap on Gallery upper left of the forums page. Once page loads in go to Upload Pics on the very right and tap on that. Once it loads you will see a browse button, this will help to pull pics off the harddrive. Simply tap on upload/submit at bottom when all pics loaded.

Sweet! I'll put them in tonight.
Thx, :righton:

Reddwarf
07-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Great job! The vette looks awesome!

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 08:31 PM
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/xfire//purple_dino.gif

CORVETTES ROCK !!

LOCO!!! Killr! You are on my hit list!! I was drinking hot coffee this time! I have to go to the burn unit now you pain in the @$$!!!! Or pain in the nose I would be more appropriate! LOL