PDA

View Full Version : Mind Blown!

Calendyr
03-30-2018, 12:39 AM
Ok so I just watched this video on Youtube:

YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD2CKp9mco0)

So in about 10 minutes he is doing that is taking me about 30-45 minutes to do by sanding!

Any of you guys use this process? If so, any limitations (like does it work on super opaque headlights)?

mwoywod
03-30-2018, 01:57 AM
That guy cracks me up. In one of his headlight videos he's polishing headlights and says he's giving them the ol' "hey how ya doing"

he's definitely a good ol' boy who probably doesn't own a dual action polisher.

He also uses exclusively mothers mag and aluminum polish not only on headlights but on paint with a wool pad and a rotary polisher. I'm pretty sure he 1-steps cars with a rotary, twisted wool pad, and mothers mag and aluminum polish. It's a hoot to watch.

Calendyr
03-30-2018, 02:30 AM
I saw him use his polish on an instrument cluster, so you are probably right about him using it on paint ;)

But the results on the headlights are pretty impressive.

Eldorado2k
03-30-2018, 03:33 AM
Everyone knows Toyota headlights are a piece of cake. That’s no big deal.. I’d like to see him try that stunt on some BMW lights, or a 1st gen Cadillac CTS, or if he really wants an epic fail, lets see him try it on that Corvette at the end of the vid.

Eldorado2k
03-30-2018, 03:36 AM
he's definitely a good ol' boy who probably doesn't own a dual action polisher.

He said he’s been using that 9h ceramic coating on headlights for 5yrs. and they still look good... He’s way ahead of the game and would easily school us all like noobs.[emoji57]