PDA

View Full Version : Syncro...when will AG be getting more?

Klasse Act
03-26-2018, 04:16 PM
So I read during the recent sale that Syncro was on backorder, do you know when its going to be back in stock? I ask because it does interest me and I was convinced on another brand, not sold here, so I wanted to know, as I'm sure others are as well. I'm going to take advantage of the next big sale because this product isn't cheap but I'm sure its worth it, just wanna save a little bit of money on this new product. Thanks in advance:xyxthumbs:

Is it really true that I can apply 4x's, with an hour of cure time inbetween and apply the Skin ontop of that after an hour cure time after the 4th coat? This is what's peaked my interest, I like the process and if there's a real advantage to doing this I'm even more interested!

The Guz
03-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Check out my thread. It has answers to your questions on using Syncro.

2015 Impala with Gyeon Syncro (MOHS + Skin) (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/117291-2015-impala-gyeon-syncro-mohs-skin.html)

Also Autopia shows it as being in stock.

Jeff at Gyeon
03-26-2018, 04:43 PM
So I read during the recent sale that Syncro was on backorder, do you know when its going to be back in stock? I ask because it does interest me and I was convinced on another brand, not sold here, so I wanted to know, as I'm sure others are as well. I'm going to take advantage of the next big sale because this product isn't cheap but I'm sure its worth it, just wanna save a little bit of money on this new product. Thanks in advance:xyxthumbs:

Is it really true that I can apply 4x's, with an hour of cure time inbetween and apply the Skin ontop of that after an hour cure time after the 4th coat? This is what's peaked my interest, I like the process and if there's a real advantage to doing this I'm even more interested!

We have a large Ocean Order landing the first week of April and will be restocking everyone!