PDA

View Full Version : CG microfiber wash dilution to clean pads?

lalojamesliz
03-26-2018, 04:12 AM
I was previously convinced to just clean my used pads by just rinsing them out with warm water. It works good for my orange LC hybrid forced pads and menzerna fg400 BUT not as good with the white hybrid pads and menzerna 3500. Too oily

I recently bought a gallon of 3d towel kleen forgetting I have a gallon jug of chemical guys microfiber wash that's 95% full so now I have almost two gallons!

How would you guys reccomend using the CG microfiber wash on pads? Full strength?
Thanks everyone

Goonie75
03-26-2018, 06:35 AM
I was previously convinced to just clean my used pads by just rinsing them out with warm water. It works good for my orange LC hybrid forced pads and menzerna fg400 BUT not as good with the white hybrid pads and menzerna 3500. Too oily

I recently bought a gallon of 3d towel kleen forgetting I have a gallon jug of chemical guys microfiber wash that's 95% full so now I have almost two gallons!

How would you guys reccomend using the CG microfiber wash on pads? Full strength?
Thanks everyoneWhy not use the pad cleaner instead of microfiber wash. There was just a post about Wolfgang sealant and rolling the pads in a towell to get excess out and then using and or using pad cleaner. Idk. Sounds better to me than a towell wash.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

lalojamesliz
03-26-2018, 12:44 PM
I already have this and the description says it works on pads too.