PDA

View Full Version : New truck from Ohio

hawk45
03-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Hi all,

New here and to detailing. Never really been one to take care of my cars too much, maybe a wash or two a year. But just got my first new Tacoma and think I'm going to baby her, so wanted to find out the best ways to keep her looking good and keeping her protected. Heck, I'm even going to clean up my old dog 99 Blazer that's been relegated to being parked outside. She'll need the protection even more now.

Been reading on here non-stop for the past week and already have some base supplies on the way. Now looking to get a buffer and some pads. Thanks to AG, Mike, Scott from Dallas Detailing and the Chemical Guys for all the knowledge share with us newbies (and professionals). My wife is looking at me like I'm crazy doing all this reading and video watching, considering I usually poke fun at my neighbor for always washing his truck. That being said, after doing my research, he's doing it all wrong to boot. :-)

Cheers all,
Hawk

Dan K
03-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Whereabouts in Ohio do you live? I am near Toledo.

hawk45
03-24-2018, 01:36 PM
Whereabouts in Ohio do you live? I am near Toledo.

Down towards Dayton brother.

01GreyStangGT
03-24-2018, 03:32 PM
Down towards Dayton brother.

Hi from Springboro!

JeffW
03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Greetings! Welcome to the group. Just moved up to Michigan from West Chester, Ohio. Grew up in Richmond, Indiana and have spent lots of time around Dayton areas over the years.