PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Polish Angel Master Sealant?

mwoywod
03-14-2018, 06:28 PM
Has anyone tried the PA Master Sealant yet? Is it any good?

$40 for 200ml is extremely expensive BUT if it's durability is similar to FK1000p or Powerlock and it's as easy or easier to remove, it might be worth it...especially since it can be safely used on textured black plastic trim. HD Poxy is the only other WOWO sealant that I'm comfortable allowing to dry on pebbled plastic trim and the durability of Poxy isn't comparable to my other WOWO sealants.

I haven't heard many guys talk about it so I figured I'd start a new thread.

Thanks guys

DETAILROOKIE
03-14-2018, 07:03 PM
Subscribed. I've been wondering the same thing. I've read a lot of reviews, but non of them are long term.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

ronkh57
03-14-2018, 07:28 PM
I can tell you it look GREAT and is easy to use. But can't tell ya durability.

Nix
03-14-2018, 07:43 PM
I have not tried it but on other forum people complained about not lasting more than 3 months..I think people were using it along with escalate lotion.

mwoywod PM sent if you have a time give it a read..good discussion about master sealant..

Quote from PA UK:

"With regards Esclate and master. Both benefit from really working into the paint finish and escalate requires a 5 to 10 minute set up phase prior to removal. Generally you will see far great durability of Master sealant if Esclate is worked on a soft finish pad on a DA and left to cure. Master Sealant also benefits for from the same treatment and allowed to cure. If a second coat of master is to be applied this can be done straight away. But this time laid down by hand and this also offer peace of mind. Due mainly to total coverage.

The same treatment can be applied to Esoteric. If you do not have a DA. May I advice that the products are worked firmly into the paint and distribute the product as evenly as possible. You should not be able to see either master or Esoteric on the surface and only visible once it hazes prior to removal."