PDA

View Full Version : Sawasdee from Bangkok

SH779
01-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi all, My name's KJ (actually that's my initials, I don't wanna trouble you all with my full name it's very long).

I've been visiting this forum for quite sometimes and learned a lot about car detailing from here-great forum! but the bad thing is, most of the stuff used by people in this forum are not available here in Thailand and it costs a lot for the shipping from the US (almost as much as the product itself-pc for example). Anyway, I'm not sure how much longer I can talk myself out of ordering it from AG.

Oh, I'm a car freak too!

lethalxls1
01-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi all, My name's KJ (actually that's my initials, I don't wanna trouble you all with my full name it's very long).

I've been visiting this forum for quite sometimes and learned a lot about car detailing from here-great forum! but the bad thing is, most of the stuff used by people in this forum are not available here in Thailand and it costs a lot for the shipping from the US (almost as much as the product itself-pc for example). Anyway, I'm not sure how much longer I can talk myself out of ordering it from AG.

Oh, I'm a car freak too!

Welcome! Wait until AG has a good sale and place a order for everything you need at one time-maybe that will help-talk with Meghan (she works for AG and is on the forums alot) maybe she can help you with shipping. :cheers:

Z06-Goose
01-31-2008, 12:22 AM
Welcome aboard!

SH779
01-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Welcome! Wait until AG has a good sale and place a order for everything you need at one time-maybe that will help-talk with Meghan (she works for AG and is on the forums alot) maybe she can help you with shipping. :cheers:

Thanks, I actually have a long list of items already in the shopping cart just haven't pressed the confirm button yet. Any idea when the sale will be?

Thanks Goose!

Jimmie
01-31-2008, 12:41 AM
:welcome: there is a 15% off sale now. It ends Feb 3.

tommy
02-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Sawasdee KJ, welcome on board. nice to met you here, have fun on detailing world.

lethalxls1
02-21-2008, 05:39 AM
^ this is AG -reqcognize LOL

wytstang
02-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Wait for a US holiday AG normally has a sale around those times. And sign up for AG news letter it will tell you when a sale is starting and ending.

SH779
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks for all the info and suggestion. I've actually used the 15% discount already and just got the stuff a few days ago, had a first try of the UDM yesterday, I guess it'll take some times before I can comfortably use it and achieve the results I want.