PDA

View Full Version : New Jescar products! Medium polish and AIO!!!

Pages : [1] 2

JCDetails
03-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Super excited to out of nowhere see the banner highlighting the new Jescar medium polish and AIO. Already placed my order for a couple small bottles to test. If it's anything like their other products, I'm sure the results will be awesome!

I did email over to Jeff at Jescar to follow up on something else, and he had a couple comments when I asked about the new products. He said the Medium polish has a cut pretty close to FG400 where Jescar Compound actually cuts a little more, both leaving excellent finishes. The medium polish bridges the gap between the compound (removes 1500 grit) and the Micro finishing polish (removes 3000 grit) by being rated on the label to remove 2500 grit.

They don't have much long term data on the AIO but he generally expects 3-4 months which would be in line with Menzerna 3-in-1 and less than that which is typical of M37 360 and HD Speed. However, with the abrasive technology along with the finish provided by things like color lock and power lock, I'm sure it won't disappoint. It is more costly than 360 and Speed, by about $13 for the 32oz and is significantly more in smaller bottles, as an 8oz is $17.99 vs 360 and Speed at 19.99 and 14.99 respectively.

I plan to use the AIO on my wife's car once the weather clears up and will be doing some testing on the medium polish once I get it, on my F350 hood test panel.

mbkite
03-12-2018, 02:27 PM
I got me some aio 32 oz and t shirt on the way..

JCDetails
03-12-2018, 02:28 PM
nice. what tshirt did you get, the detail fest one?

mbkite
03-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Free t shirt with jescar 32 oz and free jescar sticker with the small one

JCDetails
03-12-2018, 03:03 PM
damn! I didn't realize the 32 came with a tshirt.

mbkite
03-12-2018, 03:06 PM
You know what they say about Snapple ice tea made from the best stuff on earth Unitll you try pure leave
So all other aio is like Snapple and I just know jescar aio will be good..

Cruzscarwash
03-12-2018, 08:33 PM
I've had the opposite, mk360 and speed give me 3 months and menz gets me a few weeks at best. I do like jescar cut so looking forward to the AIO reviews

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JCDetails
03-12-2018, 11:05 PM
I've had the opposite, mk360 and speed give me 3 months and menz gets me a few weeks at best. I do like jescar cut so looking forward to the AIO reviews

That was the conventional wisdom when I was researching AIOs. I settled on 360 because of the claimed 6-8mo durability. On my wife’s Lincoln I got about 4 months with infrequent washes and not much after care.

I haven’t tried speed yet but I had heard it cuts a little better than 360 at the slight expense of some longevity.

Menzerna seemed to be the best correction but least durability at the time. I’m hoping the jescar improves on that as they have with most of their renditions of the menzerna counterparts.

If nothing else, you could probably top it with powerlock and get a rock solid combo.

I actually got about 4 months out of powerlock topped over top finish machine glaze compared to about 6 months from powerlock on a purely polished surface.

Jescar seem to be positioning themselves to build a complete line, and I can’t wait to see where it goes. The current line already had great synergy and I have a feeling these two new ones will be no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Cruzscarwash
03-13-2018, 06:56 AM
They are for sure going for a full line and it's very much welcomed to do so.

Each person's experience is for sure different. I use speed alot and it does not cut as well as 360 imo. It's very easy to work with and has a great gloss but it is low on cut compared to 360, Meg's d166, griotsgarage finishing Sealant and blackfire AIO. The nice thing about speed is that you can work it almost forever and has no issues in direct sunlight light.

Rippy, myself a afew others have done some really nice durability test for our environments mine being desert and high heats and his being more wet weather.

So crazy to see how we have completely opposite results from the same products

dlc95
03-13-2018, 09:42 PM
I do a more polish + sealant jobs than anything. Products like Menzerna PF2500, and similar medium cut products are a godsend.

I'm very interested in trying this line of products.

JCDetails
03-13-2018, 10:17 PM
I do a more polish + sealant jobs than anything. Products like Menzerna PF2500, and similar medium cut products are a godsend.

I'm very interested in trying this line of products.

Variables being variables, if Jeff says it cuts close to FG400 and finishes really well it could wind up being a very important part of the Arsenal for exactly the jobs you describe.

Something that doesn’t warrant an all out 2-step but needs more than an AIO is capable of doing and will be followed by a stand-alone protection product.

Personally, I’m thinking the pre-sale detail is a great use case. That and the ‘enthusiast daily driver’ type jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

tmdals0213
03-30-2018, 08:42 PM
Have you tried the AIO yet?! :D

JCDetails
04-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Have you tried the AIO yet?! :D

I have not yet, but I plan on it soon. I just saw in the sunlight the swirls on my own truck from the winter so I’m thinking I’ll hit a bedside with it and do some longevity testing.

PurpleTowel
05-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Has anyone tried the Jescar AIO yet and have an opinion on it? I have a job coming up that I think it would be perfect for, not wanting to waste the time with a 2-step process. I'm a Jescar user and I love the products, but it would be nice to hear some first-hand feedback.

doug

Cruzscarwash
05-03-2018, 03:02 PM
I'm still waiting to hear about longevity and it's cut as well