PDA

View Full Version : Polish Angel Viking Coat 19 Months

Trip
03-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Just wanted to post an update, I added in some details on the Show n Shine thread. Daily driver in Southern Ontario, Winters were they put a tonne of salt and brine down in the Winter months.

The product worked as advertised and the ease of use was as described. Definitely worth the money.

BudgetPlan1
03-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the update. Have always been intrigued by the Polish Angel brand but was unsure if durability in daily use, especially in climates where winter is a issue.

Have dabbled in their products but maybe now willing to give an entire vehicle a shot given your success in a harsh climate. Well done.

Trip
03-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Just the add to my original I have used everything from Polish Angel Glissante soap, and Car Pro Echo 2 water less wash. And the occasional Chemical Guys Honeydew soap. Nothing ever really had any negative effects that would make me stop using the different brands. And can say though the car has never been through and automatic wash either.

ronkh57
03-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the update. Have always been intrigued by the Polish Angel brand but was unsure if durability in daily use, especially in climates where winter is a issue.

Have dabbled in their products but maybe now willing to give an entire vehicle a shot given your success in a harsh climate. Well done.

Toldya

Nah Nah

Kamakaz1961
03-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Polish Angel Products are awesome! I used up the last of their paste wax which was called Diamond Jubile. It was $$$$ though. But IMO the best paste wax....period. I can't afford their $500 Paste waxes, however, their liquid waxes and spray waxes are 2nd to none. These are more affordable and I use them all the time. Thank you for the info on their coatings!

I am glad PBMG sells Polish Angel products on their sister site Autopia.

ronkh57 is right too!...LOL

Chopper280
03-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Polish Angel is now available on AG!!!

BudgetPlan1
03-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Toldya

Nah NahOh great...the bad influence is here...let me get out my credit card...again. I wonder how long I'll be able to let that unused holiday gift cert from ACC stay un-used. It's looking iffy now...

YouTube (https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU)

YouTube (https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU)

SWETM
03-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Polish Angel is now available on AG!!!

Great that they have it listed in the shop now also!

Awesome longevity Trip you have had out of it!

fightnews
03-11-2018, 06:54 AM
Polish Angel Products are awesome! I used up the last of their paste wax which was called Diamond Jubile. It was $$$$ though. But IMO the best paste wax....period. I can't afford their $500 Paste waxes, however, their liquid waxes and spray waxes are 2nd to none. These are more affordable and I use them all the time. Thank you for the info on their coatings!

I am glad PBMG sells Polish Angel products on their sister site Autopia.

ronkh57 is right too!...LOL

Ive been wondering about those expensive waxes. I would buy the jubilee but its always out of stock. Was the wax really that good? I wish I could afford the 1200 dollar one

fightnews
03-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Just wanted to post an update, I added in some details on the Show n Shine thread. Daily driver in Southern Ontario, Winters were they put a tonne of salt and brine down in the Winter months.

The product worked as advertised and the ease of use was as described. Definitely worth the money.

Can you post pictures?

Trip
03-11-2018, 07:25 AM
I have a post in the show and shine with some details throughout that last months of use. I can post up some picks of the end of the life of the PA regarding the hydrophobic action/ beading that has pretty much disappeared. As for swirls most recently did a light test, my hood took some micromarring but that was after drying with a brand new Cobra waffle guzzler towel with no added quick detailer for a drying aid. Usual leaf blower drying to get the main water off.

fightnews
03-11-2018, 07:28 AM
I have a post in the show and shine with some details throughout that last months of use. I can post up some picks of the end of the life of the PA regarding the hydrophobic action/ beading that has pretty much disappeared. As for swirls most recently did a light test, my hood took some micromarring but that was after drying with a brand new Cobra waffle guzzler towel with no added quick detailer for a drying aid. Usual leaf blower drying to get the main water off.

Did you try hitting it with panel wipe or IPA, It really does bring back the beading/sheeting if there's any life left in the viking coat.

Trip
03-11-2018, 07:34 AM
To be honest I never even thought of testing that. There could be life left.

fightnews
03-11-2018, 07:50 AM
To be honest I never even thought of testing that. There could be life left.

Have you ever used the viking spritz? It's excellent I use it on mine sometimes and I don't even have the viking coat on there. I bet it would work even better with yours. You could hit it with panel wipe/ipa then use the viking spritz on it to liven it up.

Trip
03-11-2018, 08:25 AM
Will definitely try that out. Happy now that AG carries it.