PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Duragloss 601/111

jdgamble
03-07-2018, 11:45 PM
I put this on my wife's minivan a few weeks ago, and since then, it's frozen and rained, and the car has been outside a ton. I've only done a totally half assed rinseless wash one time, and the thing looks perfect. And the slickness is amazing. I'm super impressed with this stuff, and I never would have known about it without this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Goonie75
03-08-2018, 10:04 AM
i agree... just used duragloss 111 on a friend's black jeep last weekend and wow... it was nice... i'm not comfortable with coatings and just like waxes and sealants. for a sealant it's pretty amazing in terms of looks... durability not sure but the look was stunning...

BillyJack
03-08-2018, 10:18 AM
I'm super impressed with this stuff, and I never would have known about it without this site.

That is so true.
I first saw the name Duragloss on products at my local Carquest store and the name made me think it was some of those "seen on TV" products from an infomercial. Thanks to members here at AGO, such as RPPM, Richy, Rwright and Dad07, I'm now stocked with an abundance of DG stuff, 111, 501, 105, 601, rinseless, waterless, shampoo, QD and Aquawax and probably some I've missed.
The next DG product that doesn't exceed expectations will be my first.
You don't live close to Pittsburgh, do you?
If so I'd stock you up on a bunch of varieties.

Bill

jdgamble
03-08-2018, 04:12 PM
I live in California. Thanks for the offer though. I think my wife would think I've officially lost it if I had any more detailing products.

JustJesus
03-08-2018, 05:33 PM
I live in California. Thanks for the offer though. I think my wife would think I've officially lost it if I had any more detailing products.

You must be further North? Or perhaps closer to the mountains than I am. I'm in So Cal, near South Gate, so no "frozen" going on around here :)

Klasse Act
03-08-2018, 06:15 PM
I just applied this combo to my buddy's wife's Nova after doing a major detail. I feel very confident in this combo because its tried and true:props:

jdgamble
03-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Yeah SF Bay Area. We freeze a lot! Lots of mornings in the 20s.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

58LesPaul
03-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Here's my wifes Rav4 lower door panel over one year after applying 601/111