PDA

View Full Version : My Trials & Tribulations with Carpro HydroFoam are FINALLY OVER!

Dabbac
03-07-2018, 05:28 PM
For months, i have left two large bottles of Hydrofoam on the shelf.

It seemed that every time i would try and wash with it, It would streak.

I finally decided to make it work!

I decided to take my SUV and test different applications of the product and after dedicating myself to making it work! I have figured it out! I have finally found the best way for ME, to use HydroFoam

See link below, and feel free to comment

YouTube (https://youtu.be/DQvT1-YQs94)

I think I am better with the visuals, Rather then typing out my findings

Justin at Final Inspection
03-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Well done!

Rsurfer
03-07-2018, 06:11 PM
What are you doing differently that makes it work?

Sicoupe
03-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Nice job!

Dabbac
03-07-2018, 08:28 PM
What are you doing differently that makes it work?

Everything I read always said to soak the whole car, that’s really it, plus it’s up for others who had trouble with the same issues of streaking. Eh

This video was really done to show a family member one of many ways to maintain their Newley coated car.

I’m actually going to do a few different types. Because that one family member is now turning into a half dozen.

I find the visual to be easier to understand and more stimulating. It actually gets the person to do it when they see it, rather then reading it and maybe not understanding all of it.

My posting here, is more for me, looking for validity or criticism, maybe advice. Possibly it could help someone too. I don’t know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRAPT C5Z06
03-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Hydrofoam is not effective using it in a bucket; the dilution is way too high. As long as you're using it at 1:9 in the foam cannon, you're good to go.

Rsurfer
03-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Hydrofoam is not effective using it in a bucket; the dilution is way too high. As long as you're using it at 1:9 in the foam cannon, you're good to go.

Can you mix it in a spray bottle and wash with a mitt?

rangerbay
03-08-2018, 09:14 PM
I just want to know how did you stay so dry?