PDA

View Full Version : Detailers going to Detail Fest - Need help with research

Mike Phillips
03-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Detailers going to Detail Fest - Need help with research

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/research.jpg

We have an entrepreneur attending Detail Fest that is conduction research for a new business venture in the detailing industry.

He would like to interview detailers attending Detail Fest.

Here's a chance to have your voice heard and your input and experience put to good use.

If you're attending Detail Fest and would like to give this gentleman a few minutes of your time, reply below or shoot me an e-mail

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net (mike.phillips@Autogeek.net)

Thank you.

:)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/DF-2018-logo-800w.jpg

Mike Phillips
03-14-2018, 08:42 AM
Wow!

No one from this forum is going that could help out a friend of Autogeek?

:dunno:

ronkh57
03-14-2018, 08:46 AM
When I read this, I *assumed* that he wanted pro detailers.

If he wants to talk to a tinkerer, I'll be around both days.

mc2hill
03-14-2018, 10:00 AM
Hey Mike, am will only be attending on Sunday this year, will he still be doing it then? If so I am happy to assist.

Mike Phillips
03-14-2018, 10:19 AM
Hey Mike, am will only be attending on Sunday this year, will he still be doing it then? If so I am happy to assist.

Thanks Mike, you've always been a positive contributing member of this forum and I appreciate your willingness to help out and hell... even reply to this thread...

The person doing the research has the link to this thread and has joined the forum so I expect him to chime in soon.

:)

Mike Phillips
03-14-2018, 10:20 AM
When I read this, I *assumed* that he wanted pro detailers.

If he wants to talk to a tinkerer, I'll be around both days.

Thanks Ron,

The person doing the research will be reading and interacting on this thread, I'll let him make those types of decisions.

:dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ
03-14-2018, 12:47 PM
Hey Mike,

I missed this post along the way somewhere. I'll be there early Friday morning & be at Detail Fest both days, I'm sure I can spare some time if at all useful?

Aaryn NZ.:dblthumb2:

DaveT435
03-14-2018, 12:49 PM
Subscribed. Just curious..

DETAILROOKIE
03-14-2018, 09:41 PM
I will be there on Saturday and am willing to speak with him. Not sure how I missed this thread.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Well dang, I wont be there but will be active on the forum.

Will be on the lookout.

Justin at Final Inspection
03-15-2018, 02:23 PM
Wish I was going. I would definitely answer some questions etc.

JustJesus
03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
Mike, wasn't there another thread where you were looking for people to do research? I thought I saw something about needing guys to walk around with clipboards or something, and interviewing people?

Maybe just in my head. [shrug]

Anyway, I'm not going, but would have helped ^ that way, or by answering questions. I'm not a pro detailer by any means, but if my input could be useful, sure I'd be happy to help.
If anything, give him my phone number and I can talk to him that way.