PDA

View Full Version : opinion on mother's pure carnuba?

distrbd
01-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Like the title say I would really like to know what you think of this paste wax ,I did a search but couldn't find much.
Is this one of those great products that its not talked about?
Any opinion is appreciated.

supercharged
01-30-2008, 08:27 AM
It's just an average carnauba wax with nothing to rave about.
I gave mine away. I find other waxes giving me better results and are easier to work with.
DP Max wax, Pinnacle SSII for metallics
Pinnacle Souveran paste, Poorboy's Natty Blue for darks/reds
Pinnacle Liquid Souveran, Pinnacle XMT180 best all around.

distrbd
01-30-2008, 06:23 PM
It's just an average carnauba wax with nothing to rave about.
I gave mine away. I find other waxes giving me better results and are easier to work with.
DP Max wax, Pinnacle SSII for metallics
Pinnacle Souveran paste, Poorboy's Natty Blue for darks/reds
Pinnacle Liquid Souveran, Pinnacle XMT180 best all around.
Although I was hoping to get more than one answer but in this case your post really was all I needed,it sums it all up ,thank you for your reply ,I do have Pinnacle liquid souveran wax and CK CMW ,845 so for the time being Mother's wax is going to stay on the shelf.

Bence
01-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Why don't you try it...??? Someone told me that durians are disgusting, but heck, I LOVE them!

ScottB
01-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I used it for years as part of their 3 part system. That said, I much prefer waxes from Pinnacle, P21S, and even Zymol if a choice was offered.

cwcad
01-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Why don't you try it...??? Someone told me that durians are disgusting, but heck, I LOVE them!

I am with Bence on this. If you have it I would use it. For a carnuaba it is very durable. I would let my own detailers eye decide.

I compared it to three others and it did rather well. I do not like carnuabas much anymore but that is not to say that you would not like it. Especially if you are willing to do at least monthly applications..