PDA

View Full Version : KENOTEK now available on AG!

Klasse Act
02-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Kenotek Car Care Products (https://www.autogeek.net/kenotek-car-care.html)

While redeeming a late birthday gift certificate for Auto Geek I took it upon myself to check the "what's new" section and to my surprise I see that Kenotek is now available here! KevinWelch turned me onto their Showroom Shine and I can tell you right off that this ISN'T your normal, run of the mill quick detailer, its much more. From the time to pick up the bottle you'll know this a quality product, even the spray head is way above average but as well know its what's inside and Kenotek Showroom Shine DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! Because of that sprayer it comes out in the correct amount and pattern, smells great, wipes up easily and finish out brillantly...yeah, I'm a big fan of this product!

As I already have a bottle of the KSS I decided to try their carwash soap, nice price for the amount you get and I also took advantage of some rolled, mf towels on BOGO, great purchases and I can't wait to try out their soap, I expect another quality product from Kenotek, purely based off of their KSS that I've used many times in the past:props:

TMQ
02-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Far out...

Will head over to the store and check it out.

Tom

ronkh57
02-11-2018, 01:06 PM
<--- Big fan as well

Klasse Act
02-11-2018, 01:10 PM
If anyone else has used other Kenotek products I'd love to hear some input as this will help a new product line get off of the ground, well, new to us anyways.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

briarpatch
02-11-2018, 01:12 PM
I've been using their Anti-Insect for years.....great stuff. Good to see that they're carrying it here now

Sizzle Chest
02-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Their anti-insect is outstanding. Love it. I also like their vinyl and leather conditioner--I use it as a tire dressing and it is very impressive.

Klasse Act
02-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Their anti-insect is outstanding. Love it. I also like their vinyl and leather conditioner--I use it as a tire dressing and it is very impressive.Coming from a FLA resident the review of anti-insect is a ringing endorsement! I'm going to make sure I get some before I head down to the Dragon this fall, it's never too early to get ready, LOL.

The vinyl and leather conditioner as tire dressing...can you please explain and give us some details?

mbkite
02-11-2018, 01:53 PM
I want to try the wax but have show room shine I think it's great

Sizzle Chest
02-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Coming from a FLA resident the review of anti-insect is a ringing endorsement! I'm going to make sure I get some before I head down to the Dragon this fall, it's never too early to get ready, LOL.

The vinyl and leather conditioner as tire dressing...can you please explain and give us some details?

Yep, their anti-insect is really good stuff. Phil from Detailers Domain told me to try it as a tire dressing...easy on, lasts quite some time and has great looks. I gave it a shot and have been mixing into my arsenal ever since. I've got a few reviews with it as my tire dressing!

Klasse Act
02-11-2018, 04:13 PM
This is how great ideas get around, thanks for sharing[emoji41]

kevincwelch
02-11-2018, 04:34 PM
I use their leather/vinyl cleaner Conditioner, and I really like it. Now that it is on AG, I will be stocking up during my next AG purchase in the spring.

(Sent via my mobile device...)

Klasse Act
03-10-2018, 03:42 PM
So I finally got around to doing a wash with the Kenotek carwash. I used 3 ounces in about 3.5 gallons and it starts out with suds but after a bit they die down quite a bit. That said, it still cleans well and that's all that matters in the end[emoji876]

Desertnate
03-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Was that the recommended ratio for a bucket wash? Seems rather high compared to some of the other shampoo's I've used recently. How was the lubricity? As the owner of a couple dark cars I value how well my mitt slides across the surface as much as I do the cleaning ability.

Klasse Act
03-19-2018, 08:19 PM
Was that the recommended ratio for a bucket wash? Seems rather high compared to some of the other shampoo's I've used recently. How was the lubricity? As the owner of a couple dark cars I value how well my mitt slides across the surface as much as I do the cleaning ability.The 3 oz/3.5 gallons is a bit high, directions say 2 cap fulls per bucket but because of the lack of suds, I added more. That said, it did glide across the paint nicely, it's just one of those soaps that doesn't sud up I guess [emoji4]