PDA

View Full Version : Video: How to defog your windows quickly!

OrangeVee
02-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Hi guys,

In this week's video, I show you the quickest method to defog your windows. Also, as a bonus, learn how to apply an anti-fog to your windshield to prevent fog.

Enjoy the video!

In English:

https://youtu.be/fGF0mFGXnY0

In French:

https://youtu.be/96oP89PBCg8

Klasse Act
02-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Pan is awesome!

Pats300zx
02-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Great video and tips Pan !!!

OrangeVee
02-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Great video and tips Pan !!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! :)

Hammer77
02-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Great video as always, nicely done! Could you provide some feedback on how well the Gyeon Fog works? I've always been on the fence about picking it up.

Eldorado2k
02-11-2018, 12:06 AM
But does it actually work? I’ve heard people say that shaving cream works better than this stuff.

The Guz
02-11-2018, 12:17 AM
Great video as always, nicely done! Could you provide some feedback on how well the Gyeon Fog works? I've always been on the fence about picking it up.

Don’t waste your money. Stuff is terrible. You can find my review on it. Rains anti fog works better.

Route246
02-11-2018, 12:59 AM
Don’t waste your money. Stuff is terrible. You can find my review on it. Rains anti fog works better.

The reviews on Autopia for CarPro Fog Fight were not positive, either.

OrangeVee
02-11-2018, 04:55 AM
It works great for me, the only thing is that you really have to prep your glass properly (clean, degrease, etc). It will last longer than RainX, but RainX is much easier to apply and does a great job too. I still haven't found a "perfect" anti-fog product, but it certainly helps. The most important is to apply proper defogging procedures like shown in the video. 4 simple steps backed by science. :)

Hammer77
02-11-2018, 04:57 AM

I was thinking of your review, when I posted. Your review is what has kept me from buying it. I was just wondering how Pan feels about the product.

The Guz
02-11-2018, 02:04 PM
It works great for me, the only thing is that you really have to prep your glass properly (clean, degrease, etc). It will last longer than RainX, but RainX is much easier to apply and does a great job too. I still haven't found a "perfect" anti-fog product, but it certainly helps. The most important is to apply proper defogging procedures like shown in the video. 4 simple steps backed by science. :)

I wanted to like this product as Gyeon has good line of products that work well. But even with proper prep on two different vehicles, Gyeon Anti-Fog left a distinct film on the glass that would hinder the view of the driver. I tried using less product and still the same thing occurred. For that reason alone I would not recommend this to anyone.

Also with regards to rainx I would have to disagree. I used ranix and Gyeon Anti-Fog side by side on my bathroom mirror. Rainx lasted longer. Captured this as part of my review as well.

I was thinking of your review, when I posted. Your review is what has kept me from buying it. I was just wondering how Pan feels about the product.

Your best bet is to keep the glass clean. Sure it doesn't get to freezing temps in my area so fogging is not a big concern. Mckee's 20/20 and cleaning the glass with glass cleaner will net you better results. Based off my experience. If for some reason I use Gyeon Anti-Fog again and am blown away I will update my review. But for now I have no intentions to use it.

Calendyr
02-11-2018, 04:16 PM
So what car did you decide to buy? Never saw a follow up video on that.

From Yvan Lacroix' s comment in your video about Optimum products, I would guess you purchased a BMW but I don't know when you recorded that video so it might be prior to the one from the car show ;)

So did you go with the 5 series? :)

OrangeVee
02-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Please keep in mind the video is not meant to be a review of the Anti-Fog. I don't understand why this went off topic. The video is mainly about the technique to defog a windshield and windows as quickly as possible. The anti-fog was just an added bonus step at the end of the video, if some want to go the extra mile...