PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire rinseless wash?

fightnews
02-09-2018, 05:53 AM
I'm not sure if this is a new product or just a new label but it has a lot stronger smell to it then the waterless wash. My question is do we need to wear rubber gloves when using this to rinseless wash?

TTQ B4U
02-09-2018, 06:33 AM
I personally work with all of these products so often that I feel it's a good idea to wear gloves anytime I'm using them. I just don't think it's good to have so many chemicals touch my skin as often as I use them. Not worth the risk to me.

JustJesus
02-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Might be good practice to always wear gloves when touching these chemicals. That said, I don't always practice that.

I've been using BF rinseless on the wife's Kia and not wearing gloves. Thank you for posting this, I shall grab some gloves on the next one.

jdgamble
02-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Hey do you guys use the disposable gloves that only go up to the wrist? I use them, but they aren't long enough to prevent some liquid into the glove, which then defeats the purpose. I can tell my skin doesn't really like even ONR and such.

JustJesus
02-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Yes, i use those [disposable wrist length].

At one time, about 3-4 years ago, I used the longer kitchen gloves. I did like the length and insulation (thicker than disposables, so my hands/arms were warmer)

fightnews
02-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Hey do you guys use the disposable gloves that only go up to the wrist? I use them, but they aren't long enough to prevent some liquid into the glove, which then defeats the purpose. I can tell my skin doesn't really like even ONR and such.

Just put an elastic around your gloved wrist. It keeps the water out