PDA

View Full Version : A video to drive all you purists crazy!

Ochnob
02-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Here you go. GYEON Cancoat with Collinite 915. Outstanding results!

YouTube (https://youtu.be/P6aRXH0alI8)

its only 3 min long. Great look on this boring grey.

I wonder what other combinations might work well?

Calendyr
02-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Really nice!

MattPersman
02-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Wish I could get those steps done that fast [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
02-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Did anyone notice how bad the sprayer was on that bottle of Gyeon Clay Lube? I’m starting to think that everything they bottle is of the least possible quality.

Mantilgh
02-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Why not just skip the Cancoat.

And yes, that sprayer...why would he continue to that thing.

Ochnob
02-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Why not just skip the Cancoat.

And yes, that sprayer...why would he continue to that thing.

I assume it gives that added gloss. Collinite 915 is a good product but doesn’t shine like that alone I don’t believe. Maybe some added protection.

Yeah I couldn’t figure out if he was just trying to get a little out of the sprayer or if the sprayer was messed up.

crovello
02-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Where can i get a light like that?

Eldorado2k
02-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Where can i get a light like that?

It’s just a regular led light. Go to Home Depot.

My question is who the heck walks around holding 1 while buffing the wax off the vehicle? Talk about an accident waiting to happen.
...As if you can’t inspect the paint once you’re done. Smh.

Calendyr
02-05-2018, 12:01 AM
I don't know if it's risky but I like the idea of using it to inspect the paint... have to get one of those. Actually Larry showed one from SEMA that you can clip to the car for doing interior, it looks really helpful! I don't know what it's called and how much it will cost but if it's not crazy expensive, I want one!

Eldorado2k
02-05-2018, 12:34 AM
I don't know if it's risky but I like the idea of using it to inspect the paint... have to get one of those. Actually Larry showed one from SEMA that you can clip to the car for doing interior, it looks really helpful! I don't know what it's called and how much it will cost but if it's not crazy expensive, I want one!

I think using a headlight would be much more practical + less risk of accidentally bumping into a panel of the vehicle such as the side mirror while moving sideways along the car trying to focus on buffing off wax with a towel.