PDA

View Full Version : Can't upload photos?

Surfer
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Each time says (file name changes with each photo obviously but says this over and over):
"/usr/bin/jpegtran" -copy none /home/autogeek/public_html/gallery/data/563/purplestriped1gb5.jpg

And crap, where did my photos on here go? My whole album is gone? I lost my logo with Lambo Bull humping the Ferrari Horse and went on here to get my only copy and all pics were gone???

Rsurfer
01-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Each time says (file name changes with each photo obviously but says this over and over):
"/usr/bin/jpegtran" -copy none /home/autogeek/public_html/gallery/data/563/purplestriped1gb5.jpg

And crap, where did my photos on here go? My whole album is gone? I lost my logo with Lambo Bull humping the Ferrari Horse and went on here to get my only copy and all pics were gone???You must have crashed the server. Too many photos perhaps! J/K sorry to hear that.

richy
01-27-2008, 10:37 PM
What service where you using? I posted a few videos tonight to photobucket and it was fine.

Surfer
01-27-2008, 10:51 PM
What service where you using? I posted a few videos tonight to photobucket and it was fine.These were uploaded directly from my computer to AG.

Meghan
01-28-2008, 07:41 AM
I will check but I just uploaded some and no problems. Maybe it does like your photos!?!:D

Pats300zx
01-28-2008, 09:28 AM
I uploaded a pic last night with no problems. Are you pics "AG Safe" ??? ;)

Meghan
01-28-2008, 09:48 AM
I uploaded a pic last night with no problems. Are you pics "AG Safe" ??? ;)

Who know's with Surfer!:eek:
I just checked it out and all is well, maybe you are trying to upload to big of a file and/or too many at one time. Try loading one file at a time and see if it works...

Surfer
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Hmm kept trying last night and wouldn't let me, files same size as before. That sucks, my album on here somehow disappeared I guess when the site was updated, I miss my picture of the Lambo Bull humping the Ferrari Horse :(

This el sucko