joe061990
01-24-2018, 01:41 PM
I did my car with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
and
as up keep should I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant on top of the
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

custmsprty
01-24-2018, 02:40 PM
Yes, that's a great "synergistic" combination.

ChrisT
01-24-2018, 03:31 PM
Detailer Tips: While Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is an excellent stand-alone sealant, an off-label application is to use it as a quick detailer. Off-label refers to using a product for something other than its recommended purpose. In this case, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant can be used as a super-charged quick detailer to reinforce your existing paint protection.

WaxMaster1
01-24-2018, 03:38 PM
:dunno:

I did my car with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
and
as up keep should I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant on top of the

Hmmmmm. I thought you gave your Fuzion away to a lucky, unnamed winner????

FUNX650
01-24-2018, 09:03 PM
I did my car with Wolfgang Deep Gloss
Paint Sealant

and
as up keep

should I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz
Sealant on top of the

Should?
Sounds too exclusive, IMO.

:idea:

•If you want to stay “synergistic”, (and be
very economical), consider using Wolfgang
Uber Rinseless Wash for a Detail Spray.
-Dilution ratio:3 oz. of Uber Rinseless Wash
to 128oz./(1 gallon) of (distilled) water.

•That way you can get over 5 gallons
of a Detail Spray for $19.99...
vs.
•Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant
@16oz for $26.99. (5 gallons would be
in the neighborhood of: 8 X 5 X 27 = ) :eek:

Bob

MarkD51
01-24-2018, 11:29 PM
Pinnacle Crystal Mist is a truly great one on top of WG 3.0. Will knock your eyeballs out!

I found out today, that I might be given the job to help with a "very light" prep of a Silver and Golden Spinner award Black '68 SS396 Chevelle for an upcoming Milwaukee Car Show.

My numero uno product of choice will be that bottle of Crystal Mist I just got him for this one car of his. Nope, this car is not driven, it will be trailered there and back in an enclosed trailer, I'll try to update with some pics of this 6 figure best of show winner in the near future. This is one Mike would say, "hell, there's nothing I can do to improve on this one"!

Truthfully, I'm scared to even touch this one!

BadgerRivFan
01-25-2018, 06:18 AM
The short answer is “yes.” WG Spritz Sealant is intended to be used as a maintenance product for WDGPS 3.0. It is an excellent topper that looks great and will help extend your 3.0’s protection.

The only real downsides are the additional cure time this product needs, and as Bob pointed out the price.

What is your goal with spraying something on top of your sealant? Looks? Durability?

joe061990
01-25-2018, 06:47 AM
MY goal with spraying something on top of the sealant is to Maintain the look and protect

BadgerRivFan
01-25-2018, 07:54 AM
MY goal with spraying something on top of the sealant is to Maintain the look and protect

Using the Spritz Sealant is a good choice then.

I’ve found that Prima Hydro also works great as a maintenance spray for WDGPS 3.0. It’s an awesome drying agent and will enhance the looks and durability of the sealant.

mrbtd
01-25-2018, 04:29 PM
Fuzion over the sealant looks great as well. I used paste last time but plan to use the spray next time.