PDA

View Full Version : Japan - Superautobacs

Pages : 1 [2]

MattPersman
01-23-2018, 01:12 PM
That’s so strange to not have seen a car made for all those years I even remember the commercials. I have seen multiple Nizmos around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
01-23-2018, 04:41 PM
That’s so strange to not have seen a car made for all those years I even remember the commercials. I have seen multiple Nizmos around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a little Chevy I never knew about until I went on their website 1 day. I had to go check it again just now because I had forgot the name... Chevy Spark. I had never known about that car and never seen 1 on the road. While checking their site just now I noticed another vehicle I’ve never heard of, Chevy Sonic.
Like seriously, who buys those cars?

Desertnate
01-23-2018, 04:58 PM
There’s a little Chevy I never knew about until I went on their website 1 day. I had to go check it again just now because I had forgot the name... Chevy Spark. I had never known about that car and never seen 1 on the road. While checking their site just now I noticed another vehicle I’ve never heard of, Chevy Sonic.

I've never seen a Spark or Sonic that wasn't a rental car. In some cities the rental car fleets are full of those little, miserable, penalty boxes (I've driven a Sonic). I've also seen them as fleet vehicles for parts stores, pharmacies, medical supply places, Domino Pizza, etc.

Supposedly there was a turbo'd Sonic RS that wasn't a bad little performer. I've only seen a couple on the road, and not for a long time.

DavidAl
01-23-2018, 06:58 PM
I clicked hoping to see pictures of hot Japanese women.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

AKT
06-04-2018, 10:02 AM
I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. [emoji846]

BadgerRivFan
06-04-2018, 10:41 AM

The people who don't like old Caddies I'm guessing...

PA DETAILER
06-04-2018, 11:09 AM
That was a interesting post. THANK YOU. Car care alive and well there.