PDA

View Full Version : Detail bag froze. Some ok, some not.

KirkH
01-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Gyeon Wet Coat has separated and doesn't seem to want to go back into solution right yet. Chem Guys P40 detailer and EcoSmart wash separated. Other things seem ok. The worst part is that bottles bust when the product freezes and expands!

dlc95
01-19-2018, 03:28 PM
Oh no!

That sucks.

Back in the late 90's spring arrived, and I set out for the ritual polish, and waxing of the family vehicles.

I looked through all my totes for that bottle of M80. Couldn't find it anywhere. I knew then that it was on the garage all winter. It was hiding on the floor behind some junk. No, it wasn't any good anymore either.

Route246
01-19-2018, 10:30 PM
Gyeon Wet Coat has separated and doesn't seem to want to go back into solution right yet. Chem Guys P40 detailer and EcoSmart wash separated. Other things seem ok. The worst part is that bottles bust when the product freezes and expands!

Try heating it, double-boiler style. That is, put a vessel in boiling water or near boiling water and see if it goes back into solution.

kevincwelch
01-19-2018, 10:43 PM
Sorry to hear about that. I'm willing to bet that if the products don't go back into solution that AG will replace them. Just contact customer service to establish a claim and let them know you may be requesting a refund or replacement if the products aren't usable.

In that vein, that's why I don't order their products in the winter anymore!!!! heh.