PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2018- Vendors

Meghan
01-12-2018, 01:08 PM
On March 17th and 18th, 2018, Autogeek will host the 13th annual Detail Fest & Car Show, offering a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts from around the globe to gather and celebrate their shared passion for cars! Detail Fest will feature car shows, product demonstrations, mini-detailing classes, food vendors and live entertainment. Detail Fest provides a chance for fans and professionals alike to meet industry insiders and celebrities in a fun and casual setting. Each year, awareness of Detail Fest grows and Autogeek anticipates a record number of participants and spectators this year. We would like to share with you the vendors that have committed to far to the event, we have a lot more coming so please come back and visit this page again.

303/Gold Eagle
3D
Aces High
Blackfire
Brite Max
Buff and Shine
CarPro US
Covercraft
Dr. Beasley
Dr. Colorchip
Duragloss
Ecklers
Elliott's Museum
Exotic Car Care
Fedex
Flex USA
Fortador Steamers
Four Star
Glassparency
Griots Garage
Grit Guard
Gtechniq
Gyeon
Hi-Tech
IDA
Jescar
Lake Country
Marine 31
Meguairs
Menzerna
Metro Vac
Mothers
Mytee
Optimum
P & S Detailing Products/Renny Doyle
P21s
PennGrade Oil
Pinnnacle Natural Brilliance
Pinnacle Black Label
Poorboys World
Premium Finish
Raggtopp
R & M Sotheby's
Scangrip
Shop Vac
Sonax
Southern Pride
Sonus
Speedmaster
Stoner
Tornador
Ultima
Wolfgang
Wurth

https://i2.wp.com/competitionreadytv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Detail-Fest-3.jpg

rangerbay
01-12-2018, 11:27 PM
No Mckee's 37?

wing commander
01-13-2018, 02:34 AM
What about Rupes?

Meghan
01-13-2018, 09:42 AM
As we receive applications we will update the list, these are confirmed vendors "so far"!

Meghan
02-16-2018, 12:29 PM
A few more added today! Book your hotel and buy your tickets, this year we have 12 more vendors then last year so far, seminars are being taught by some of the finest! You do not want to miss this event!

C5Longhorn
02-16-2018, 07:53 PM
No Mckee's 37?I was wondering the same thing when I saw the list.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

wing commander
03-13-2018, 12:05 AM
How do we get the coupon for the free collectors bucket?