PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping?

fightnews
01-09-2018, 04:11 PM
I'm trying to buy a rupes duetto and a few other items mostly pads. I understand the discount will not apply to the rupes polisher but then they are trying to charge me for shipping too? The order totals 390 bucks. It's supposed to be free shipping on the polisher then free shipping over 125 bucks. Why am I getting charged for shipping it's bad enough the "storewide" discount doesn't work?

ChrisT
01-09-2018, 04:23 PM
You should call them, that purchase should definitely ship for free.

In my opinion AG really needs to address their shipping policies overall. Recently I have twice wanted to purchase items that fell under the free shipping threshold and that were small and light (ie bottle of Optimum Spray Wax and a pad brush). I was to incur shipping charges and had no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is a $12.95 fee to ship them 20 miles. I bought both from Amazon and saved the difference.

Maybe a VIP club? I’ve spent in excess of over $1000 with AG over the last 3 months. Loyalty should go both ways.

JHL88
01-09-2018, 05:21 PM
they should have a flat rate smart post option for lighter/smaller packages for like $5 or so.

WaxMaster1
01-09-2018, 06:25 PM
You should call them, that purchase should definitely ship for free.

In my opinion AG really needs to address their shipping policies overall. Recently I have twice wanted to purchase items that fell under the free shipping threshold and that were small and light (ie bottle of Optimum Spray Wax and a pad brush). I was to incur shipping charges and had no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is a $12.95 fee to ship them 20 miles. I bought both from Amazon and saved the difference.

Maybe a VIP club? I’ve spent in excess of over $1000 with AG over the last 3 months. Loyalty should go both ways.

Drive there and pick it up for free. I do when I'm in PSL

ChrisT
01-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Drive there and pick it up for free. I do when I'm in PSL

Not unless the product is also free. Lol

VISITOR
01-09-2018, 08:32 PM
add the comments/suggestions to this thread...

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/105192-suggestions-comments-thread-autogeek-5.html?highlight=suggestions